The Brits have the Olympics

capt_chaos

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is NBC delaying the games? Takes away all the excitment. Can't see the fun in watching .... win 1 hour after the actual race.

Why is NBC delaying the games? Takes away all the excitment. Can't see the fun in watching .... win 1 hour after the actual race.

Are NBC delaying everything and by how much?

Well skokos just said that so... I have no idea though by how much.

I heard they didn't even air Phelps final race.

I've heard BBC reporters say that NBC were recording interviews as BBC are doing them live. We definitely had Phelps last race live, what an athlete.

I am watching the women's football. USA vs Canada

Honestly it is like the special Olympics started early.

I watched the 200m/pole jump/shot put earlier. Took me a good 30 minutes to realize the put shot competition was for women.

US women Basketball are so strong, Should win the Gold by 20+ points.

The dream team however, really hard to say, hope them win but it's going to be close.

US women Basketball are so strong, Should win the Gold by 20+ points.

The dream team however, really hard to say, hope them win but it's going to be close.

There was only one dream team. These guys arent it.

There was only one dream team. These guys arent it.

haha.

Errrh, According the the players, they think they are better than the 92 dream team.

Well it was that or find a man to have sex with one of the Williams sisters. I see you went for the easy option.

These two gentlemen would like to have a word with you:

fp_1920144_common_ram_021909.jpg

Drake01TOX091111.jpg

daily-morning-awesomeness-25-75.jpg

I know the Canadian womens soccer team got robbed yesterday, but I'm happy the USA women are advancing on to the final Thursday. However, I'm super pissed because I just found out they'll be playing for the Gold Thursday and I'll be at work. Media blackout all day Thursday for me.

One of my biggest beefs with NBC's telecasting is that there are so many events I would love to see

that don't get much coverage; I would love to see (or have seen) more of the cycling, rowing and other events .

One of my biggest beefs with NBC's telecasting is that there are so many events I would love to see

that don't get much coverage; I would love to see (or have seen) more of the cycling, rowing and other events .

Have seen virtually all the cycling events and they have been absolutely amazing, especially as Team GB smashed so many World Records and got so many medals. The rowing has been good too. Apart from the BBC tv channels there's about 24 live streaming internet channels so pretty much everything is covered live or on catch-up at any time.