G Mirror & Motor Replacement

ToofDoc

Which LP vender can set me up with a pair of carbon fiber side mirrors with the internal motors for my LP560? Look to upgrade.

Feel free to PM.

Thanks!

Do your current motors not work, because I just moved mine to the new shells.

Do your current motors not work, because I just moved mine to the new shells.

Unfortunately, a nice chuncky lady walked right into it and twisted the mirror towards the hood during a car event last night! My passenger mirror is now limp! Internal swivel mechanism broke!

Need a whole mirror assembly, not just a shell.

I figured this will be a great opportunity to upgrade to some CF mirrors.

Any idea who has them for sale?

Not for sure if a sponsor has them, but I got mine here. Paid $1400

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...fd4&vxp=mtr

Not sure which mirror took the hit.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Lamborghini-Ga...41d&vxp=mtr

If that is not the correct side, then talk to Glen

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/AMH-E...TS/131026308295

Unfortunately, a nice chuncky lady walked right into it and twisted the mirror towards the hood during a car event last night! My passenger mirror is now limp! Internal swivel mechanism broke!

Great, her fat fcuking ass just cost you $2,000.

I hate people.

Great, her fat fcuking ass just cost you $2,000.

I hate people.

There was a Viper roadster parked right next to me, I didn't see it happen, but I guess she was looking at the inside of the Viper and her fat hip went right through the mirror! There were a lot of people walking around looking at cars and then we all heard this loud crack noise! I was talking to somebody, then I looked over to the car, I was like....are you fcuking kidding me!?

I was parked for no more than 30 minutes into the night when this crap happened!

After I confronted her, she had the audacity to say "are you sure that it wasn't already broken before I hit it?" ARE YOU fcuking SERIOUS?!!

Two funny things happened after my incident....

One, every car around me turned in their mirrors

Two, when the cop came to take the accident report, when finished, he immdiately said, "I'm getting out of here, I don't want to touch any of these cars!"

Here are some picture of the event:

Ok, I'm gonna say what everyone else here is thinking to themselves...

WTF are you doing taking your car THERE??!! Where is that?...the fcuking local Wal-Mart parking lot?!! Looks like a damn redneck car show. That's like bringing your luxury yacht to the local bass fishing tournament or something. Come on, man, you gotta know better THAT! :lol2:

Ok, I'm gonna say what everyone else here is thinking to themselves...

WTF are you doing taking your car THERE??!! Where is that?...the fcuking local Wal-Mart parking lot?!! Looks like a damn redneck car show. That's like bringing your luxury yacht to the local bass fishing tournament or something. Come on, man, you gotta know better THAT! :lol2:

It's a pretty big annual event here in Pittsburgh (welcome to Pittsburgh)....there were actually plenty of exotics there (Ferraris, Lambos, Masseratis, Bentleys, etc.), but the pictures only captured 1/10 of the cars there. Shoot, DocM3's Aventador was there, I just hit the jackpot with this fat lady knocking our my mirror!

Rednecks, definitely, but I think doesn't matter where we are, as long as we have the car out, there's a chance our car can be damaged.

Yes! It's the Waterfront Car Cruise.

Nice! Mini of Pittsburgh had us do a car for there section at the show this weekend and a couple of our guys will be there.

Hey ToofDoc,

I'm a fellow dentist in Columbus. You should come out to some our meets here. DocM3 and some of the other Pittsburgh guys come out regularly. Would love to see your car up close!

I still have a pit (pardon the pun) in my stomach from seeing this happen. And what is even worse, she trying to downplay it or even suggesting it was broken before her gargantuan leg (with its own zip code) busted it. See you tomorrow at the festivities of Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Stay strong LP brother! Stay STRONG.

pics of the fat chick or it didnt happen

and enough talk about your mirror, tell me more about that DOPE G8 parked next to you :P

He's hella flush

Luckily, I caught a picture of her. Here it is for your gratification--Look at her looking "clueless" with the cop.

Geesh.

f6644b6.jpg

You should be fine getting your money from her! Seeing that Carrot Top has a very successful act in Vegas, I am sure he will pay for the mistakes his mother made.

Luckily, I caught a picture of her. Here it is for your gratification--Look at her looking "clueless" with the cop.

Geesh.

f6644b6.jpg