We need a Motorsports Country Club

Allan drive your latest to NY and I'll take you to mine.

Best

Monticello?

Would be awesome Allan. Santa Paula Airport has one of those setups with home/hangars. Like you said though it would take many millions to create. Oxnard does also have a good automotive history.

If you move forward with the garage idea like Scott's setup let me know. I actually contacted a commercial real estate guy for space here/Oxnard for that type of project. Nows the time to strike because commercial is way down.

Would be awesome Allan. Santa Paula Airport has one of those setups with home/hangars. Like you said though it would take many millions to create. Oxnard does also have a good automotive history.

If you move forward with the garage idea like Scott's setup let me know. I actually contacted a commercial real estate guy for space here/Oxnard for that type of project. Nows the time to strike because commercial is way down.

Even if it took millions to create,10 of us carrying a mortgage and construction loan would only cost a couple K a month each. I may be off, but I figure 3 to 4 Mill to pull it off out there? Then again, I have no idea what acreage costs, Id imagine zoning would need be checked, noise issues etc. So I could be way off.

Oxnard simply for storage doesnt interest me. Way too far to drive for simple car storage, Now to go out there, enjoy my cars, house them, relax and chill with friends. Its worth the drive.

Even if it took millions to create,10 of us carrying a mortgage and construction loan would only cost a couple K a month each. I may be off, but I figure 3 to 4 Mill to pull it off out there? Then again, I have no idea what acreage costs, Id imagine zoning would need be checked, noise issues etc. So I could be way off.

Oxnard simply for storage doesnt interest me. Way too far to drive for simple car storage, Now to go out there, enjoy my cars, house them, relax and chill with friends. Its worth the drive.

If you're talking about building a road course, be prepared to spend at least $30 million.

If you're talking about building a road course or multi-configuration track, 3-4 million is way low.

No I mean moreso the land.

Storage closer to you is a viable option as Calabasas has enough people that would use it and I'd be interested in partnering in that as well from a business perspective.

As far as the 3-4 million to create the CC? I guess it depends on your business plan. I expected a lot more cost.

No I mean moreso the land.

Yeah, I re-read your post...the land/garages could definitely be done for close to that! The track is a bitch to add on. We talked about it in Columbus and it's unbelievably expensive.

I believe they have one just south of Cincinnati in Northern KY between here and Louisville. Called the Bluegrass Motorsports park. Not sure how well it does but they have been advertaising it for years at the Local Concours

I believe they have one just south of Cincinnati in Northern KY between here and Louisville. Called the Bluegrass Motorsports park. Not sure how well it does but they have been advertaising it for years at the Local Concours

Last I heard, they ran out of money just before the race surface went on the track.

Ask the Kardashian family lol , I'm sure they can help you find investors or even invest a little sum himself (Bruce Jenner). He's a car nut right, I remember he had a GT3 RS.

Isn't Webster part of the Ascari Track out in Spain? I seem to remember him posting about keeping his Zonda out there for a bit. Plus if you kept your car at the track and never took it on the street would you need to worry about inspection and emissions? RaginBull could have his Zonda as well!