LP640 running very poorly

joebiz

Thank you porter for moving to General to help me in a timely fashion.

No worries :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2:

Thank you porter for moving to General to help me in a timely fashion.

No worries :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not so good with the stringing of messages and what not- but yes whoever put this in front of so many people, I do appreciate it!

Seriously that could have gotten ugly! We broke the Shank curse, the mechanical issues have been foiled!

I'm not so good with the stringing of messages and what not- but yes whoever put this in front of so many people, I do appreciate it!

Seriously that could have gotten ugly! We broke the Shank curse, the mechanical issues have been foiled!

If I am not mistaken, I believe it was porter who put your thread out there for all the masses. I believe he actually said as much in a previous post. You know, porter, L-Power moderator and such. I believe he's fairly well-known on these forums. Perhaps a search of his username will ring a bell as to who he is...

But then again, I could be wrong on all these things...

:D

Yeah I'm really torn between Joe Zs (which is, I admit, a somewhat better "deal" given the trade) but Rob's is perfect in terms of mileage, year etc. I drive the daylights out of my cars and I know this one has been pushed hard, driven correctly and maintained appropriately.

I am a bit concerned about the bulk mileage on the 05, hoping that a piston/top end isn't on the horizon any time soon.

I'm not leaning substantially either way yet.

Mostly, I'm just glad the LP640 is gone. That car is really tough to drive every day. Looking forward to getting back in a G.

Yeah I'm really torn between Joe Zs (which is, I admit, a somewhat better "deal" given the trade) but Rob's is perfect in terms of mileage, year etc.

Where is Joe Z's car listed?? Which one? Super G or 560??

Where is Joe Z's car listed?? Which one? Super G or 560??

I don't think it is yet, so maybe I should retract my statement... :-/ Sorry.

I don't think it is yet, so maybe I should retract my statement... :-/ Sorry.

....And Folks, that's how good the GTR is....Makes you want to sell your Twin Turbo 560 the minute you drive it!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: