MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**

Underground Racing

Very strange new lurker asking all these questions......

What happened to my exhaust thread?

nothing strange i just joined i used to have an account from 6 speed online but idk why but they banned me so ya im kinda sol on that site.but no i am really interested in Lamborghini i know a whole lot about them especially cause of underground racing always showing me what they got into the car.its kinda interesting learning about these lambos..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, email me at [email protected] and I will send you a build sheet.

From your screen name I guess you own a URTTSL? Which one?

no i dont own a ugr tt sl but i hope to get one i would have to be stupid not to get one cause of how easy it would be for me. if i were to get one it would be either orange with black stripes on the rear like jamies tt sl.or i would be white.or grey.and i would go with a stage 2 r with 1750 whp on race gas..wbu i know u have a ugr car of ur own

no i dont own a ugr tt sl but i hope to get one i would have to be stupid not to get one cause of how easy it would be for me. if i were to get one it would be either orange with black stripes on the rear like jamies tt sl.or i would be white.or grey.and i would go with a stage 2 r with 1750 whp on race gas..wbu i know u have a ugr car of ur own

WORD :eusa_think:

no i dont own a ugr tt sl but i hope to get one i would have to be stupid not to get one cause of how easy it would be for me.

Take us through how easy it would be for you.

no i dont own a ugr tt sl but i hope to get one i would have to be stupid not to get one cause of how easy it would be for me.

A HUGE COLLEGE FUND.SO IF I PLAY MY CARDS RIGHT IT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN BUT IF NOT I GUESS I WONT GET A TT LAMBO

BUT EVEN IF I STILL MESS UP I WILL HAVE OVER ENOUGH TO BUY A LAMBO AND A UGR TT PACKAGE

MUST BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO MESS UP AND STILL HAVE A UGR LAMBO. IF I MESSED UP I SURELY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD ONE! HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?

MUST BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO MESS UP AND STILL HAVE A UGR LAMBO. IF I MESSED UP I SURELY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD ONE! HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?

but i hope i really dont mess up alot of people have a big opportunity to have a lamborghini.who knows i may end up never getting one.but you never know

I HAVEN'T MESSED UP AND STILL DON'T HAVE ONE.

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I HAVEN'T MESSED UP AND STILL DON'T HAVE ONE.

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HAHAHA, B you are too funny.

ha.....childish

Congratulations.... You have my attention.

nothing strange i just joined i used to have an account from 6 speed online but idk why but they banned me

I can't possibly imagine why....

I can't possibly imagine why....

like i joined at night it said i needed to do 15 post on there so i went through on different post saying like random stuff like cool .so i can just get it over with so i could message somebody then when i got done i logged out went to sleep woke up logged back in then it said your ip adress has been banned for the 6speed online.it said the reasion why spamming.so here i am on lambo power any other questions

NO_ugrttsl, I tried to warn you before others saw your general buffoonery. If you would have just listened you wouldn't have all of this attention from RD.

RD Likes:

Avocados

Guns

Kentucky

Countachs

RD Doesn't Like:

Moldy Mattresses

Stepping It Up

Buffoonery

Best

NO_ugrttsl, I tried to warn you before others saw your general buffoonery. If you would have just listened you wouldn't have all of this attention from RD.

RD Likes:

Avocados

Guns

Kentucky

Countachs

RD Doesn't Like:

Moldy Mattresses

Stepping It Up

Buffoonery

Best

okay

RD Likes:

Avocados

Guns

Kentucky

Countachs

RD Doesn't Like:

Moldy Mattresses

Stepping It Up

Buffoonery

Best

You forgot college football teams who's mascots remind me of Jr. high health class. :icon_mrgreen: