As a long time Lambo Power Member

Guest MOSS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have 18 minutes to sit through the video, can someone give me the cliff notes?

Hahaha, I dont have 18min to read through the rants! :)

unfortunatley it's 655am and have family over, cant watch the video in silence.

I think I remember when you put the exhaust on, had a vid clip. Sounded ferocious!

Guest MOSS
I don't believe there are malicious intentions from either the OP or the seller, so please, let's not let this get out of hand otherwise i will lock the thread .

Thank you.

I usually listen more than I post as you can see by my number of posts in the last 8 years but when I do post with the intention of helping my community or friends I expect the same courtesy that I would give another member doing the same. Sort of an old school

approach but I am old school. BTW, the owner of the car pm'd me and is a very nice guy.

Guest MOSS
^ my cousin has one of those cats, I hate them :lol2: . freaks me out. so quick, jumps as high as an nba player

This is a bobcat out of the wild. I raised him on a bottle and he is an incredeible pet. 35-40 pounds. Easy to train. They seldom make it to adulthood in the wild because of hunters. He can jump about 12 feet verticle

Did I change the video to make it appear to be something that is was not marley? There are going to be those that appreciate looking at the video if they were trying to make an educated decision. There are going to be those that just run their mouth to show how ignorant they are. There will be those that watch it that have more money than sense that don't know what a spark plug is and think that because the redline is 8k why not hold it there at a stoplight and wonder why they replace a clutch a 3k miles and think thats normal spirited driving. There will be those that watch it that are nothing but keyboard tough guys that just want to prove what a baddass they are to themselves. All of those catagories of people reside on this board. I personally saw some things that concerned me. And I know a few others that pm'd me the same concerns. That was my take. Im not some newcomer if you want to check around. Spirited driving on a track is not bad for the car from time to time. I saw some other things personally and if you did not then I am very happy for you. Congrats to you. There are guys like Mike on this site that know almost every car and what kind of life they have had. I am thankful I can check with him good or bad. It is what it his. I dont need you giving me advice or making suggestions on what I post or where. If you think that is normal driving and shifting then I applaud you for your opinion.

I'm not trying to act like I know more than you nor am I trying to be an internet bad ass of any kind, I was just making an observation. I'm not saying you made this thread to cause problems but a majority of the time a thread like this is created to do just that, that is why you are getting the responses you are (not saying they are correct.) I apologize because I was one of those who assumed it was negative.

Being ignorant isn't the issue, knowing you are and not wanting to learn is the problem. I want to learn. Would you mind pointing out the issues?

Guest MOSS
I'm not trying to act like I know more than you nor am I trying to be an internet bad ass of any kind, I was just making an observation. I'm not saying you made this thread to cause problems but a majority of the time a thread like this is created to do just that, that is why you are getting the responses you are (not saying they are correct.) I apologize because I was one of those who assumed it was negative.

Being ignorant isn't the issue, knowing you are and not wanting to learn is the problem. I want to learn. Would you mind pointing out the issues?

Appreciate the post. Will send pm.

Appreciate the post. Will send pm.

Strangely I am getting the impression you are saying there is an issue with my car. I have PM'd you asking what issues you think you have noticed my car has with no response. If you are telling others my car has issues without giving me the opportunity to discuss them with you or possible buyers then I feel you are stepping into territory that is making me question your motives. You yourself acted interested in my car. I hope you are not trying to make others fear my car for no reason to drive the value of my car down. That would be way uncool.

I watched the video and I will NOT be buying the car!!!!

Not because of the video though. Because I have no money.

The video was great.

Guest MOSS
Strangely I am getting the impression you are saying there is an issue with my car. I have PM'd you asking what issues you think you have noticed my car has with no response. If you are telling others my car has issues without giving me the opportunity to discuss them with you or possible buyers then I feel you are stepping into territory that is making me question your motives. You yourself acted interested in my car. I hope you are not trying to make others fear my car for no reason to drive the value of my car down. That would be way uncool.

I think the valve lash needs to be adjusted if it has never been done. They sound pretty loud compared to any other Lambo I have heard or owned. Other than that no. That of course is subjective but that is just my opinion. That is the only thing I noticed. My opinion but on the PPI from a new buyer, a lambo tech should catch it so nothing to be concerned about. Let me know when it gets inspected. I may be wrong. Thats it. You seem like a nice guy forthcoming with any issue you know about so no, Im not trying to drive your car down. Car looks nice.

"..thus the need to post this video "

That is what some people are not comfortable with, the wording.

I've been around as one of the early members. I constantly have posted cars that pop up for sale in the Countach and Old School sections. Some I know, some I do not.

Only one of those was a clear message to stay away from. I had clear proof that dealing with the guy would be a nightmare.

The others were just "hey, here's an ebay Espada" etc. No introductions. Maybe a chuckle because of price etc

I watched the video, imo a non issue with that. Look it was not perfect shifting and stuff but, like others, hard acceleration is the norm. A spirited drive.

Sorry, what is this thread about again?

I mean can someone point out to me on the grand scale of shit that actually matters where this topic resides I will be extremely grateful.

Sorry, what is this thread about again?

I mean can someone point out to me on the grand scale of shit that actually matters where this topic resides I will be extremely grateful.

There's some giant hairy pussy shots on page 2 so already it's better than most threads on the internet.

Takes care

Fixed it for ya!!!!

GLWS by the way. Care to share what you are hoping to replace the Murci with?

With all the controversy surrounding this film, I simply had to go see it. Frankly, my intention was to try to enjoy it for what it was, rather than get mired down in the Geo-political and social implications of the work.

It is a bit long compared to similar films in the same genre, but I'm generally a fan of such subject matter, and I found a way to multitask, so it was all good.

I thought the production values and editing were decent, though given the length of the piece, I might have considered moving the cameras around between scenes to vary the angles and points of view.

The location scouting was good, as I enjoyed much of the backdrop. Frankly, I was surprised to see such progress in the quality of roads and highways in parts of Mexico. I was further pleased at the extent to which they have seemingly embraced bilingual reciprocity, at least as far as signs go, as I was able to understand them all.

It was casting that truly left me wanting. I got that the director was going for the classic "Buddy Car Flick," but knowing that he left an available, potential best actress contender on the bench, was virtually unforgivable.

Would I consider seeing it again? Perhaps, so long as I could simultaneously cross something else of the to do list.

As for a sequel, if there's one in the works, I hope they ditch the dude in the passenger seat in favor of the more spicy option that we all know the director has under wraps!

With all the controversy surrounding this film, I simply had to go see it. Frankly, my intention was to try to enjoy it for what it was, rather than get mired down in the Geo-political and social implications of the work.

It is a bit long compared to similar films in the same genre, but I'm generally a fan of such subject matter, and I found a way to multitask, so it was all good.

I thought the production values and editing were decent, though given the length of the piece, I might have considered moving the cameras around between scenes to vary the angles and points of view.

The location scouting was good, as I enjoyed much of the backdrop. Frankly, I was surprised to see such progress in the quality of roads and highways in parts of Mexico. I was further pleased at the extent to which they have seemingly embraced bilingual reciprocity, at least as far as signs go, as I was able to understand them all.

It was casting that truly left me wanting. I got that the director was going for the classic "Buddy Car Flick," but knowing that he left an available, potential best actress contender on the bench, was virtually unforgivable.

Would I consider seeing it again? Perhaps, so long as I could simultaneously cross something else of the to do list.

As for a sequel, if there's one in the works, I hope they ditch the dude in the passenger seat in favor of the more spicy option that we all know the director has under wraps!

You are my hero right now!

95% on the Tomatometer

You are my hero right now!

95% on the Tomatometer

You are now my hero as well. Yes i have something under raps for the passenger seat. You will all see it shortly!

I think the valve lash needs to be adjusted if it has never been done. They sound pretty loud compared to any other Lambo I have heard or owned. Other than that no. That of course is subjective but that is just my opinion. That is the only thing I noticed. My opinion but on the PPI from a new buyer, a lambo tech should catch it so nothing to be concerned about. Let me know when it gets inspected. I may be wrong. Thats it. You seem like a nice guy forthcoming with any issue you know about so no, Im not trying to drive your car down. Car looks nice.

I would agree. As i have no proof the valves were adjusted when the clutch was done. Anyone lookong to purchase my car this is an honest assestment. There will probably be between $2000 and $4000 in maintenance to make this car as good as it can get mechanically. I would say that is probably as minimal a cost as any high end exotic you will find for the cost of the vehicle itself.

Guest MOSS

The mods can certainly delete the whole thing as far as I am concerned. I thought I had changed the subject with pictures of Hunter but what do you know? It just keeps going. Believe me, I will never post another video of another members car on this board. Try to help some fellow members and let them decide and it blows up in my face. Good or bad the video is what it is. I have my own opinion and I expressed it. I should have known better, my gosh, sometimes I forget what I'm dealing with. Over and out :icon_mrgreen:

P. S. If the owner wants to hunt me down and kick my ass then I will forward him my address. :eek3dance: