F12 opinion as regular fun driver

fastlane

As I posted before I am looking to replace my DB9 it is not really a DD anymore, I use it about 3 days a week 50 miles round trip to go to the office and a general knock around car. I was really considering the MP4 -12c vs the new Aston Vanquish. I was ready to go with the Aston but I was able to spend some time in and around the new F12 Berlinetta, and now I think that will really fill the bill. I still have my Murci LP640 for Sunday entertainment, and a new SRT8 jeep for the mall and parking lots and transporting extra people. The only negative I see with the F12 is a long wait to get one not ever being a Ferrari buyer before puts you behind everyone else. Please any opinions welcome on why that would not be a car to run around in and have fun, and any ideas how not to be at the back of the long waiting list. I have no intention of getting rid of my Murci it is just a great fun car but a Sunday car only..

As I posted before I am looking to replace my DB9 it is not really a DD anymore, I use it about 3 days a week 50 miles round trip to go to the office and a general knock around car. I was really considering the MP4 -12c vs the new Aston Vanquish. I was ready to go with the Aston but I was able to spend some time in and around the new F12 Berlinetta, and now I think that will really fill the bill. I still have my Murci LP640 for Sunday entertainment, and a new SRT8 jeep for the mall and parking lots and transporting extra people. The only negative I see with the F12 is a long wait to get one not ever being a Ferrari buyer before puts you behind everyone else. Please any opinions welcome on why that would not be a car to run around in and have fun, and any ideas how not to be at the back of the long waiting list. I have no intention of getting rid of my Murci it is just a great fun car but a Sunday car only..

Have you considered getting the new Bently GT and then trading it in on a F12 when they take a hit?

Daily quicker than weekend toy?

The weekend toy is fun same top speed a couple tenths slower to 60 but taking it anywhere is an event.

Offer to buy an FF at MSRP.

That would help but you'd take at least a 100K hit.

I'd buy a Macca.

The "normal" wait for an F12 is 2 years at least, F12 Spyder 3+.