Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

The Pre-Giro Tour is coming to an end...

Tomorrow is Milan and the gathering of the Bulls, so today had to be a big day...

The Union Jack was flying over the building and it was great to meet up with Horacio Pagani and the team for a chat (always fascinating)

IMG_2202.JPG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pre-Giro Tour is coming to an end...

Tomorrow is Milan and the gathering of the Bulls, so today had to be a big day...

The Union Jack was flying over the building and it was great to meet up with Horacio Pagani and the team for a chat (always fascinating)

So lucky to meet him there! That atelier is a beautiful place! :)

In Italy some Bull smell is starting to diffuse..

Ready to go to bed after 30 hours of non stop travel, see you guys tomorrow :icon_thumleft:

Happy you're safe.. can't wait to see the stuff coming Fortis. Hoping to cross paths while you're here!

I had a wonderful dinner tonight with Andrew, Lee, Kimberely, Steve and Dario!

Around 11:00 we decided to go check out the trucks unloading the cars at the meeting place. 4 hours and many jaw-dropping Lamborghini's later, my Aventador came up! It was fun to be there to see it off the truck and park it myself. Great Times! There are a lot of stunning cars here!

I look forward to tomorrow!

RaginBull, I just saw a pic of your wrap on Facebook, but a little bird previewed it for me last night. It is all that you said it is. Beautiful!

RaginBull, I just saw a pic of your wrap on Facebook, but a little bird previewed it for me last night. It is all that you said it is. Beautiful!

Thank You! I am very happy with it! That's it for that car. That wrap will never come off, unless its to redo/freshen it up.

I am very excited for the rest of the trip. I've met some great enthusiasts. Its like heaven. :headbang:

Thank You! I am very happy with it! That's it for that car. That wrap will never come off, unless its to redo/freshen it up.

I am very excited for the rest of the trip. I've met some great enthusiasts. Its like heaven. :headbang:

Kimberly is one of our local So Cal friends. Such a cool person. Ask her about NGQ.

I cant wait to see it!

Happy you're safe.. can't wait to see the stuff coming Fortis. Hoping to cross paths while you're here!

Are you here?? We are picking our cars up 10:30 AM local time we will head to the meeting place sometimes after 12, I am sure we will be able to meet, I will keep an eye out for you.

Allan your Dad needs a drinking buddy here :icon_mrgreen: he says sparkling mineral water doesn't cut it :lol2:

I tried to text him! Please keep an eye on my daddyo! He is old and fragile!

Also when He drinks too much he thinks he is the dancing queen and the fourth member of the bee gees. At that point he has a tendancy to fall off tables. You must catch him!

I tried to text him! Please keep an eye on my daddyo! He is old and fragile!

Haha probably still sleeping, he's doing well, I will look after him :icon_thumleft:

These "Lambo invasion" pictures are fantatastic, keep them coming. It's amazing how many Lambo events there are this week: the LP700 "follow me" car at Bologna Airport, a Lambo factory convoy visiting a quaked school Lamborghini donated big money for reconstruction, the Dosso Museum Event Sunday and some car display around here.

Thank you all very much for what you are doing, an event that gives strenght to Lamborghini brand and also to Italy.

Just one bad thing happened: a drunk english hoolingan tried to stole my car... does anyone here know who he is? i want him jailed... :lol2:

post-23010-1367906319_thumb.jpg

Also when He drinks too much he thinks he is the dancing queen and the fourth member of the bee gees. At that point he has a tendancy to fall off tables. You must catch him!

I will make sure the tables he will be dancing on are sturdy, I will require a structural integrity certificate before I will let him jump on them :icon_mrgreen:

I will make sure the tables he will be dancing on are sturdy, I will require a structural integrity certificate before I will let him jump on them :icon_mrgreen:

Ok.. just be carefull. He is a crazy little old man! I don't want him breaking a hip or something.

Alberto, I will give the Milan Police a copy of your photo.

Hopefully they will have him in custody very soon, leaving me with the Murcielago Roadster for the whole Giro