My First Lambo! :D

m6power

Remember.....don't give up the wing!! Haha...either way, she's a beauty!

LOL, yeah Im working on that. Thanks for the pics! I appreciate it.

Red/Black Interior FTMFW!!!!

Congrats on becoming an owner and it goes without saying...but I will say it anyway...in for the pics!

Looks like the red in his car is alcantara, perfect combo with the black carbon and red stitching, I would love to see more photos of the interior.

Thanks everyone, the compliments are appreciated. Ill have more pics hopefully by the weekend. The car is set to deliver Friday and should arrive Saturday. The interior is amazing, the original owner did an excellent job customizing this car. Everything flows perfect in the interior from the alcantra to the carbon fiber.

Thats the one Rob! The video does not capture the beauty of the paint. The metallic really pops in the sunlight giving it a nice color.

Finally she has arrived!! Took delivery yesterday afternoon and spent about an hour or so driving. Wow what a great thrill. I got her up to 165 and it felt like i was going 70 LOL. What a machine. Im definitely installing the QuickSilver exhaust, I need more from the exhaust. Ill have "live" pics tomorrow.