D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he is doing what everyone has asked of him.

Not talk until the car is running.....

I dont believe that either

• 2 weeks later...
Just making sure the thread doesn't disappear.

You seem to be awfully interested in bumping this thread...

Considering sending your lambo to CTD?

You seem to be awfully interested in bumping this thread...

Considering sending your lambo to CTD?

186 post and 90% of them in threads about Wiggs. It's sad he exsist on this board solely to bust balls over a project he has no stake in.

And this thread, to Dwiggs dismay, proves the wisdom of the bible....

"Those who are not busy, become busybodies" - 2nd Thessalonians 3:11

(or as it is usually paraphrased, "Idle hands are the devils workshop.")

I dont really think this thread is Davids first priority. As far as I know he is out on vacation having a good time with his wife.. Good for him.

I dont really think this thread is Davids first priority. As far as I know he is out on vacation having a good time with his wife.. Good for him.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

• 1 month later...
Hey D.Wiggs, it's been a few months since the idle video. Any updates? Can't wait to get my hot little hands on another video.

Interesting that you know it's been a few months, and you are just a member here today.... :rolleyes:

Why are some on here so concerned about this project? Do you not think he will update when there's something to update, or when he gets ready??? I have followed this since the beginning......He had an idea, he's taking the steps to make it a reality, he's had some setbacks......why all the curiosity?

Do you have nothing better to do with your lives.....Have you never tried to do something, let alone something new to you and have issues along the way???? or are you just perfect???

I mean fcuk......let it be.

I don't think anyone is expecting perfection? Curiosity about a build is a natural "car guy" trait and CTD had been posting updates. I think it's fair to wonder when the next one will be.

Why are some on here so concerned about this project? Do you not think he will update when there's something to update, or when he gets ready??? I have followed this since the beginning......He had an idea, he's taking the steps to make it a reality, he's had some setbacks......why all the curiosity?

Do you have nothing better to do with your lives.....Have you never tried to do something, let alone something new to you and have issues along the way???? or are you just perfect???

I mean fcuk......let it be.

Maybe because wiggs has strung everyone along for the last 2 years?

Interesting that you know it's been a few months, and you are just a member here today.... :rolleyes:

The whole internet knows about this car, and many just pop in here looking for updates. Shouldn't be that surprising.