Hello Lambopower!

rdahm

So I created a login a while ago and never actually posted anything. lol

Im sure many of you frequent other forums, but for those of you that dont, I have a youtube channel with my lamborghini diablo.

I have many informative videos on the Diablo 6.0 :-D

The love overflows lol

Not selling anything. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Trying to figure out which forum is for what type of chat on lamborghinis.

Before I get eaten alive can someone help me understand what type of Lamborghini forum this is?

The love overflows lol

Not selling anything. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Trying to figure out which forum is for what type of chat on lamborghinis.

Before I get eaten alive can someone help me understand what type of Lamborghini forum this is?

Hey Rob! How are you? LP is def the best lambo forum, but you need thick skin, as we arent politicly correct and are just here to have fun.

Says right up on top "The Premiere Forum For Lamborghini Enthusiasts"

Gotcha. Well, I'm sure you guys are actually cool people but I appear to have botched my hello.

I'm gonna go give my diablo back to my dad now. lol

Until then, regardless of the "ugh" posted, i just wanted to say hi and connect with fellow enthusiasts. I won't spam videos of cars that you've already owned. :-) looking at it, I probably don't have much to add that you all haven't already seen.

Thanks Allan. Haha I think I earned the whipping boy spot for the moment.

Gotcha. Well, I'm sure you guys are actually cool people but I appear to have botched my hello.

I'm gonna go give my diablo back to my dad now. lol

Until then, regardless of the "ugh" posted, i just wanted to say hi and connect with fellow enthusiasts. I won't spam videos of cars that you've already owned. :-) looking at it, I probably don't have much to add that you all haven't already seen.

Thanks Allan. Haha I think I earned the whipping boy spot for the moment.

Nope, Dwiggs still holds that for the time being with the NASA Endeavor LP 2000-2 SV TT :icon_thumleft:

Nope, Dwiggs still holds that for the time being with the NASA Endeavor LP 2000-2 SV TT :icon_thumleft:

Whew. Well I promise no blog/video spam and Ill try to get a feel for the forum dynamics.

As for this thread let it die a quiet death please. So I get my post count up to avoid that annoying recaptcha and we pretend nothing happened

I think in the next video you should wear a shirt with Lexington Steele on the front.

n2218923275_33780.jpg

:-( but why not Peter North

Whats up Rob! Saw your videos on youtube a couple weeks ago, very cool channel! Welcome to the forum! :icon_pidu:

If anyone around here is wondering how Rob will fit in, I urge you to check out his videos. Theres one involving a C-ORvette and a shotgun thats sure to be a hit around here. :lol2:

Watch the vi, click on his name to see his channel and all the vids

Ok, so I've seen a couple of your vids and they are pretty cool. Keep doing what you're doing and welcome to LP :icon_thumleft: