Another 8 Sec Gallardo in the books!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Don't know the game name.... but it's funny that I see Heffner Performance viewing this almost instantly! lol

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Yeah but it had NOS so it doesn't count plus there is no way that was a factory e gear set up shifting that fast.

:icon_smile:

With the whole add selection thing that places adds due to your browsing history...I have one question.

HOw often do you visit foot fetish singles sites?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
With the whole add selection thing that places adds due to your browsing history...I have one question.

HOw often do you visit foot fetish singles sites?

:eusa_shhh:

The game is Nitro Racing Drag Racing (i believe version 3 or something.) IM surpirsed you have never seen me playing this on my phone Kevin....naturally i have it. haha

I had it on my old Android phone and wasted countless hours on it. Pretty fun game.

Yeah but it had NOS so it doesn't count plus there is no way that was a factory e gear set up shifting that fast.

I was liking the shifts in the video. I'm guessing the transmission is fully built for a pass like that...is it using the stock (reprogrammed) ECU for shift control?

How did you get that much money and respect points? Did you buy the upgrades? Maybe I'm impatient, but I've been playing for 30 minutes and I can't get past level 2 and if I buy any more upgrades I'll be on level 3 and get smoked.

No silly that was a factory egear rebuilt with no synchros, no hydraulics and its air shifted! There is a car like that overseas and one here in the US.

Peter

I had that game on my first Android phone. I had just upgraded to I think the Veyron and then got a new phone, also had almost completed one of Angry Birds. Havent played either since.