PEAK's Underground Racing TT Gallardo 8s 1/4 Mile Record Pass

What the H are you talking about? Since when did UGR say anything about a LOW 8 second pass to anyone here before they revealed the video? They did exactly the same thing. How does that make my post silly? Heffner did it, UGR did it, what is your point? If anything your post is silly, brining in an out of contest post into recording breaking topic. What are you trying to say? :lol2:

A big congrats to you guys too. Insane. Who will be the first in the 7s? :D

UGR, are you also using a clutch to over ride the stock e-gear like Heffner?

Calm down big boy. Wasn't attacking you. You said the LP-2000SVTT would have to do a low 8/hi 7 to be impressive. 12 hours later UGR throws down a LOW 8 without even trying yet. The LP-2000SVTT will be to do a low 7 at this rate to be truly impressive. THAT is what I was getting at.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down big boy. Wasn't attacking you. You said the LP-2000SVTT would have to do a low 8/hi 7 to be impressive. 12 hours later UGR throws down a LOW 8 without even trying yet. The LP-2000SVTT will be to do a low 7 at this rate to be truly impressive. THAT is what I was getting at.

Ohh sorry buddy! Yupp!

I was wondering when folks were going to start using a 2-step on all these TTG's. All of them are a turd for the 1st 100' otherwise lol.

Congrats guys! Kevin, time to update your sig!!

Thanks, I have had a few people asking me that, why would we add a clutch peddle when the factory E-gear system works just fine? I'm sure if Ray wanted a 6 speed, he would have ask me to build one but I guess in his older age, he preferred an E-gear.

I thought the e-gear was limited to what it could do on the launch, guess you fixed that. Insane guys, insane.

Ohh sorry buddy! Yupp!

No worries...we are all friends here!

PS Kevin...I think about 50% of your youtube views are me hitting replay. All hands on deck are in the meeting and I am left out on the test floor. I can't stop watching it!!!!

Thanks, I have had a few people asking me that, why would we add a clutch peddle when the factory E-gear system works just fine? I'm sure if Ray wanted a 6 speed, he would have ask me to build one but I guess in his older age, he preferred an E-gear.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Greatest Congrats Kevin , Crew and Ray !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering when folks were going to start using a 2-step on all these TTG's. All of them are a turd for the 1st 100' otherwise lol.

Congrats guys! Kevin, time to update your sig!!

We had a two step on the Nera 3-4 years ago at about the same time we ran 169 and soon after 177 in the 1/4 on street tires. I honestly didn't think anyone from the Gallardo community cared about 1/4 Gallardo's, esp after we first came on this site and was made fun of for drag racing a Gallardo years back. I guess the GTR's brought back drag racing.

No worries...we are all friends here!

PS Kevin...I think about 50% of your youtube views are me hitting replay. All hands on deck are in the meeting and I am left out on the test floor. I can't stop watching it!!!!

HAHA, good thing Youtube only gives an IP one click count per day. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice run. Congrats. One question? Does this car have the RPS clutch currently? Why not stick with the Tilton Carbon clutch?

TIA

On the big power cars, the ones over 1550 whp, we have had issues getting Tilton's to hold on the track with a heavy load. This new RPS has been PERFECT and drives really nice. We are about to test it in a Stage 3 Race Version (1950 WHP) We will see how it does.

Who was Piloting this run?!

God. :)

This car has a lot more in it. That shift could have been faster and it wasn't a perfect launch. This car can do 7's and 195 mph with just a bit of fiddling with the settings. Unbelievable car. Why not go for the Stage 3 Race Version with 2000 whp ;) We know you did it before, you could make another monster!

edit: Speak of the devil! Will this car be setup for stage 3 Race? Will it remain the baddest of them all?

I hope none of you ran out and gave a deposite to another builder! Congrats to Underground Racing!

Settle down fanboy.

Awesome car and run. Congrats.

On the big power cars, the ones over 1550 whp, we have had issues getting Tilton's to hold on the track with a heavy load. This new RPS has been PERFECT and drives really nice. We are about to test it in a Stage 3 Race Version (1950 WHP) We will see how it does.

Nice. Once again congrats.

About time a freaking video when up! I thought you guys were going to post the faster one? But I assume no point till a 7.99 is hit! That will be me! Lol