John Doe's Underground Racing TT Gallardo (6 speed) headed to Dallas. **pictures**

This Underground Racing TT Gallardo will be headed to Dallas Texas next

week for some roll race action at the TI 6 speed challenge. The owner didn't

want to disclose to much information about this build until after the race. We

will see how it does and soon after the event, it will be up for sale so that he

put that cash towards his Aventador build. This TT Lamborghini is a very clean

and rare 6 speed car with only aprox 3k miles.

JohnDoe-2005TTGallardo_02.jpg JohnDoe-2005TTGallardo_03.jpg JohnDoe-2005TTGallardo_05.jpg JohnDoe-2005TTGallardo_04.jpg

I told you to not use my real name and come up with an alias. Damn dude!

Wow, that thing is stunning! My favorite color combination for any vehicle. Awesome!

Well you are forcing my hand...I didn't want to let the pussy, errrrr cat, out of the bag. Congrats MULLET on the 6-speed g!!!!!

So this is your car? ;)

Ohhhhh I thought it. Was a dog box.

Aww....when I first clicked this reply it said "Reading comprehension owns me" which I thought was friggin hilarious!

By the way, what brand of Lamborghini is this and which company built it?

Ohhhhh I thought it. Was a dog box.

No, I don't need a race dog box transmission to go fast. Next thing you know they will be using TH400 auto trannys in those Gallardos. Haha

It's a factory fully synchronized 6 speed transmission, to answer you question. You have to use a clutch to shift.

Hahahahaha oh damn, I just spit my dinner out ROTFLMAO

No, I don't need a race dog box transmission to go fast. Next thing you know they will be using TH400 auto trannys in those Gallardos. Haha

It's a factory fully synchronized 6 speed transmission, to answer you question. You have to use a clutch to shift.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

tCp90.gif

Kevin, Sam Q called me today needing some help with transport do you know how cars he has coming up? It will be good to see you next week!

tim

What's up Tim? Good to see you on Lambo Power. We are thinking the trucks might not make it until Friday and if they do, I will have them drop them off at the hotel. If they come before Friday, there will be about 8 Gallardo's. You have room at the dealership for a couple of days if possible? Thanks!

Never thought silver looks this good on a Gallardo! Beautiful car And good luck at TI :icon_super:

P.s 8 Gallardos! Can't wait for the results

Never thought silver looks this good on a Gallardo! Beautiful car And good luck at TI :icon_super:

P.s 8 Gallardos! Can't wait for the results

I hear that when you get 8 of them together they pull some Voltron shit, daisy chain the turbos together, and stomp on GTRs. Fact.

VoltronI.JPG

Would you quit playing with Voltron's and step up into a fast car? i.e. UGR TT kit :)

I hear that when you get 8 of them together they pull some Voltron shit, daisy chain the turbos together, and stomp on GTRs. Fact.

lol 6 speed challange domination...

I'm sure there will be plenty of other big power 6 speeds running at the event. It wont be easy to win that class. I hear there are other big power 6 speed Gallardo's, Viper's and etc in it. Should be a great time either way.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other big power 6 speeds running at the event. It wont be easy to win that class. I hear there are other big power 6 speed Gallardo's, Viper's and etc in it. Should be a great time either way.

when is the official day ?

I know Omeqa wont be there .. wonder who will have a chance..