Cops: Lamborghini destroyed in 100 mph crash on California freeway

Jpegs13

Isn't it a murci based on the door/b pillar? Kinda looks that way

But I think I see a diablo valve cover sticking out the rear... But the body doesnt look right... looking for the diablo door window cut at the A-Pillar and dont see it...... Very confusing.

And if its a murci, its an older one with the twin pipes... Not a single anus like the modern ones have...

Where the hell is Mike... He usually has the vin and data card by now...

What else could this triangle looking thing be other than the Diablo Manifold cover? The murcie engine doesnt have anything similar does it?

5072603c289a7.preview_620update.jpg

Lamborghini_Diablo_Engine_Bayupdate.jpg

What else could this triangle looking thing be other than the Diablo Manifold cover? The murcie engine doesnt have anything similar does it?

I don't think that could be a Diablo manifold cover - judging by the apparent severity of the fire, a Diablo manifold cover would be a unrecognisable melted plastic mess..

Where the hell is Mike... He usually has the vin and data card by now...

Could that possibly be the engine air filter? I haven't got the slightest clue where it is located but it looks just like one.

31-10133.jpg

Could that possibly be the engine air filter? I haven't got the slightest clue where it is located but it looks just like one.

31-10133.jpg

I think you might be right.... fcuking car came apart.

twisted radiator.

Nick

:iamwithstupid:

In the rear of the vehicle?

Yup. Murcie has two under each of the tail lights. Looks like you can see the fan profile.

But I think the Diablo does as well?

A Lamborghini Murcielago was recently ruined in a crash in California after its driver had a few drinks, along with some illegal substances, and then pushed the gas pedal up to 100 mph.

According to the local media, the Lamborghini Murcielago in question has been crashed on the I-15, North of Mission Road, at approximately 11:20 PM local time by a 35-year old man from San Marcos. The local media and police reports say that the 35-year old driver of the Lamborghini Murcielago has mixed alcohol and drugs while taking his ride for a spin and the 100 mph (162 km/h) crash nearly cost his life.

http://www.inautonews.com/drunk-driver-on-...o-in-california

And if its a murci, its an older one with the twin pipes... Not a single anus like the modern ones have...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think LP640s have twin pipes which feed into the single exhaust tip that's built into the rear bumper. So you think were just seeing the ends of the headers?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think LP640s have twin pipes which feed into the single exhaust tip that's built into the rear bumper.

So you think were just seeing the ends of the headers?

So you think were just seeing the ends of the headers?

Not even headers. The single outlet is only about 18-24 inches long. It's the same exhaust as a regular murci. Just a single 'tip' instead of a double or quad.