Murcielago SV vs. Aventador (face-to-face shootouts)

RaginBull

with AWD and a conservative 20% loss, that would mean that thing is pumping out around 775hp. Thats fcuking awesome....and insane.....

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, these SVs put down CRAZY power! I'm very curious to see what an Aventador dynos on the same dyno.

She sounds good! Congrats.

How much power did it make with the ECU tune?

the lambo's need a few hndred miles to fully adapt, after Kris puts some miles on her we will be strapping her down for some "after" funs.

Yeah, these SVs put down CRAZY power! I'm very curious to see what an Aventador dynos on the same dyno.

me too :icon_mrgreen:

Wow Kris, thanks for the terrific write up! There is no better advertising than a great review from a happy customer. and I have to agree with you on Ryan, what a great guy and EASY to deal with (even though they wont sell aftermarket parts :crybaby2: ), i also want to say you were one of, if not the coolest most down to earth owners i have ever met, if anyone deserves a collection like yours, its you!

Thank You, David! I appreciate that. I am glad to have you and your team as neighbors. Thanks again for the ride home on Wednesday and everything else! :icon_super:

when u get time , pls get a few videos to get the sound of the SV , flybys, and inboard !

I will! I am working on getting my 12 gopro 3 camera set up running. Still waiting on a few of the cameras to show up and some extra batteries and what not. When they show up, its on.

I love Kreissieg systems...Fabspeed seems to have some really good people running their ops...props to them :eusa_clap:

..got get us some videos for us to drool Ragin! once again, congrats on owning an amazing stable :icon_thumleft:

Kreissieg is exactly the sound I like. The construction is great too. Fabspeed's stuff is top shelf as well! They have some exhausts that are tuned more to the frequencies I like that I plan to hear soon. I think I might do their system in my Aventador. I am thinking about it... FOR SURE ON SOME VIDEOS!

Incredible results..

It sounds like Lamborghini really put some strong engines in the SV'S.

Car looks and sounds great Raginbull

Thanks Rob! The SV is a great car. So is the 640, 550-2, 570, 700, etc. They make some great cars with excellent delivery of power.

here is a quick vid i put together on my DSLR, put it in HD and turn the speakers up!

Cool video! Thanks for sharing it!

with AWD and a conservative 20% loss, that would mean that thing is pumping out around 775hp. Thats fcuking awesome....and insane.....

Yeah, it feels like that. It really feels insanely fast now post tune and with the valves open. It feels like it can travel back in time its so fast! lol

She sounds good! Congrats.

How much power did it make with the ECU tune?

As David said, after about 300 miles they will put it up on the dyno again. I mostly run 110 octane (93 if I get stuck needing fuel while I am out and about) and the fuel remapping probably helped a lot.

The Aventador is definite faster stock vs. stock. (pre tune and before the exhaust valves started working correctly on the 670) The Aventador was clearly faster. Post opening up the Kreissieg and doing the tune the SV feels faster.

the lambo's need a few hndred miles to fully adapt, after Kris puts some miles on her we will be strapping her down for some "after" funs.

me too :icon_mrgreen:

I have already added about 75 miles. Another 250 will be on it this weekend unless my wife wants to go out in the 700 instead.

Thanks Everyone! Both cars are awesome! Right now I'm wishing my Aventador had a Kreissieg exhaust (or Fabspeed) and a tune! I want it to be a fair fight. :tyson: :icon_mrgreen:

here is a quick vid i put together on my DSLR, put it in HD and turn the speakers up!

Yo David, you need to learn how to post up a YT vid properly... :D

Here you go:

Car sounds freakin EPIC! Wow!

Yeah! Thanks LamboGator!

It actually sounds much much better at high revs in person then it does in this video. It is blisteringly loud and it has a very detailed sound. Exhausts are always difficult to capture with camera mics. It is not just a high pitched whine, it has a midrange growl and strong note definition as it climbs the scale. It idles in D# and delivers a beautiful 5 octave portamento traveling up the RPM range. :eusa_clap: REAL HEAVY METAL! I love it! :icon_biggrin:

Don't you love it when you get home from work on Friday after a long week and your 4-foot Lamborghini dealership sign has arrived from Germany! YEAH BABY!! :icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

post-24086-1354331689_thumb.jpg

How heavy is that bad boy?

Not sure. The guys put it in the garage before I got home and they plan to hang it on Monday. I don't think it's heavy.

Nice sound on the dyno. I am sure it sounds better outside too and in person. That sign is going to be cool

Thanks! I will take some pics after they hang it up.

THAT SOUND!!!!! That is just one of the MANY reason the LP670 SV is my all time favorite car! Keep the vids coming!

Thanks! I am sure once the Kriessieg system is released for the Aventador it will sound just as bonkers! It will be interesting to hear them when it is a fair fight. Right now with the exhaust the SV is insane!

I drove the Aventador to a party last night at a close friends house in the country. I had a splitting headache all day. Till I got on the road! The Aventador is a monster. Especially when you get it on those country roads. With the current suspension setting it is a trade off. When you are on crap roads it is brutal. It's like it is angry and just waiting to get on some of the roads I was on last night. Then when you get on the right path, it is unmatchable! Like Steve Miller Band said, you've got to go through hell to get to heaven! :icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

Great pics, the car is pure awesomeness.

Thanks Aaron! Between Ryan giving me the greatest car buying experience of my life and the excellent service and relationship with Fabspeed, this car has been amazing! It is always even better when the experience getting the car is a great one. I enjoy the car more because of it. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Aaron! Between Ryan giving me the greatest car buying experience of my life and the excellent service and relationship with Fabspeed, this car has been amazing! It is always even better when the experience getting the car is a great one. I enjoy the car more because of it. :icon_thumleft:

You are really making me want to pick one of these SVs up. I havent driven one yet, but it sounds like I would like it more than the Aventador with the first generation suspension.

You are really making me want to pick one of these SVs up. I havent driven one yet, but it sounds like I would like it more than the Aventador with the first generation suspension.

I am absolutely certain you would like it better then the Aventador. I like it better, mainly because the exhaust. It feels lighter, more classic, and much more comfortable of a ride.

The Aventador, on the right roads, has no rival in my book.

The SV with the Kreissieg is perfection everywhere!

Pure insanity :headbang:

That is exactly how I would describe the SV and the Aventador! They just live on different floors at the nut house. :aiwebs_010: :aiwebs_024: :icon_lol: :icon_axe: