Murcielago SV vs. Aventador (face-to-face shootouts)

RaginBull

It was never owned by anyone from FL. I think there were a few black SV's in the USA. Roy Cats wrote once that it is the least desirable color, so I would think from his point of view there must be a decent amount (of the 38 here). What is desirable to me is what looks good to me. I like the Orange, Yellow and Black. Orange might be my favoite in the SV. I like mine because it has the stealth look without the stickers and the smoked lights. Orange and Yellow look awesome too! I do not like the Grey as much. The Red one that Miami had was cool too, but that was a 1 of 1 color.

Ah, ok, it could have been a different car, but regardless, it was damn hot! It would be the kind of car the Batman would drive. Can't wait to hear your impressions...I'm gonna go ahead and bet the SV will stir your emotions more than the Aventador...that's my prediction. :)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, ok, it could have been a different car, but regardless, it was damn hot! It would be the kind of car the Batman would drive. Can't wait to hear your impressions...I'm gonna go ahead and bet the SV will stir your emotions more than the Aventador...that's my prediction. :)

Thanks! I hope so! I will approach it with a totally and open mind. I am sure I will love both. I know I love the Aventador and the LP-640. The question is, what does the 670 bring over the 640, if anything? I will get my first glimpse tomorrow. :icon_thumleft:

Congrats, the SV is wonderful, and well, a true collectors car. IMHO it and the Ford GT are the last cars from the old school of car building.

Congrats, the SV is wonderful, and well, a true collectors car. IMHO it and the Ford GT are the last cars from the old school of car building.

Thank You! There are so many cool cars. I agree, with double clutch and computers doing more work than building prototypes, it is a different world.

This is going to be a long day for you anticipating your SV!

I am excited. Ryan has sent me a few pics to keep my tongue panting. :rant: :icon_mrgreen:

Pic from the truck this morning. My driver is on his way. The car should be at my house @ 8:00 a.m. I pushed my morning meeting back to 10:30 so I should get to go for a quick drive. It is on its way! :icon_super:

post-24086-1353281323_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1353281329_thumb.jpg

Such a tease!

:iamwithstupid: :eusa_naughty:

You're telling me! This car is running late. Again! Early afternoon is the latest update. :eusa_wall:

I will be at work. I'll try to get home when the car gets close, but I might have to wait till the evening to see it. :shock:

Guest Moss
You're telling me! This car is running late. Again! Early afternoon is the latest update. :eusa_wall:

I will be at work. I'll try to get home when the car gets close, but I might have to wait till the evening to see it. :shock:

Transports can be nerve racking. Hopefully you get it today!

Transports can be nerve racking. Hopefully you get it today!

YES! But, Ryan was so cool at St Louis Motorsport, he used my guy. In the final deal he said he would cover transportation. I said, then I want you to use my guy. He is the best. So, he obliged. Keep in mind, the job was picking up my trade-ins and taking them to St Louis, then bringing the SV back to me. My driver, Tiny, is the man. He does solo runs, not stacked cars with multiple stops. He loves these cars like they are his own. He picked up my Aventador too. He is in constant communication. He is taking his time and stopping and checking in the trailer every 50 miles. He will be here before 6:00 tonight. I am excited, and totally confident in the transportation. I know him well and recommend him to everyone.

Guest Moss
YES! But, Ryan was so cool at St Louis Motorsport, he used my guy. In the final deal he said he would cover transportation. I said, then I want you to use my guy. He is the best. So, he obliged. Keep in mind, the job was picking up my trade-ins and taking them to St Louis, then bringing the SV back to me. My driver, Tiny, is the man. He does solo runs, not stacked cars with multiple stops. He loves these cars like they are his own. He picked up my Aventador too. He is in constant communication. He is taking his time and stopping and checking in the trailer every 50 miles. He will be here before 6:00 tonight. I am excited, and totally confident in the transportation. I know him well and recommend him to everyone.

I see. What did you trade in?

I see. What did you trade in?

My 2007 Gallardo Spyder with a 560 bumper (original included), Kreissieg Exhaust purchased directly from Jaewoo at Kreissieg (original included), carbon fiber, etc. Who ever gets that car is lucky! I spared no expense and it is awesome!

I also traded a stupid mint fun 2011 C63 AMG. My wife got the Rover and she decided she didn't need it anymore. That car is so much fun, sounds amazing and has done trips to whole foods and such. It only has around 8k miles and is totally stock and barely used.

With that said, I straight traded them. I do not benefit from hyping those cars. They are an amazing deal for anyone. No issues, babied, and great cars.

My SV should be here in about 4 hours!

lol @ checking the trailer every 50 miles...:) Transport guys always take longer than anticipated.

YEAH! With my Aventador he drove straight to FL (from NY), picked it up and drove straight to NJ without stopping. That was insane. I told him to take his time this time. I didn't know he would take this much time! lol. He's a good guy though and I trust him.

Later tonight I plan to drive it to Atlantic City for dinner and then drive back. Give it a good 120 mile run round trip to get to know it a little. Some back roads and lots of highway. Even a tunnel. :eusa_dance:

It's Here! Took a few quick pics now I am heading out for a drive! I will have to change my avatar. :icon_thumleft:

So far I've only driven the SV up the drive way and to the garage so I have no opinion yet. More to come! :icon_super:

post-24086-1353377459_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1353377475_thumb.jpg