17 Month Odyssey just about done

Double

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! What size are those wheels?

20"/front, 22"/rear.

The style is intended to honor the factory LP670SV wheel. But bigger, of-course :eusa_dance:

Looks great!

Question - did you remove the lambo badge from the nose and re-attach? If so - how is it attached and what did you use to re-attach? Yours looks perfect!

Looking forward to more pics when we can see everything.

20"/front, 22"/rear.

The style is intended to honor the factory LP670SV wheel. But bigger, of-course :eusa_dance:

AWESOME! I was talking about getting this very same thing made last week @ Fabspeed. I might be interested in a set too if they are not an exclusive thing for you. VERY COOL! :icon_thumleft:

I'm gonna guess 335/25/22's!

Looks fantastic!

Any shots with the wheels on the car?

Actually if you look closely at the shot of the wheel/tire in the back of my truck - you can see that you are correct. Unfortunately that tire is just too damn big. Why? Well - I'm willing to make alot of sacrifices but that tire rubs the frame and I won't cut it. Actually rubs the bumper assembly but still, same. So I switched to 315 Pirelli tires.

Hopefully alot of pix, real soon. Probably before the end of the year. We custom-made the side-scoops to fit over the existing ones. We made molds of them (to make more, to sell) and are just waiting for the molds to be done. I'll shoot pix once the scoops are on and the car is truly 'done'.

Looks great!

Question - did you remove the lambo badge from the nose and re-attach? If so - how is it attached and what did you use to re-attach? Yours looks perfect!

Looking forward to more pics when we can see everything.

My car had it's original-style emblem (which is a fancy piece of jewelry, when compared with the later emblem) but I wanted the car to be exact so I bought all new emblems.

Thanks!

very nice! Did you get LP670 wing mirrors as well?

Oh man what a PITA that was. Yes, everything had to be LP670SV so new fenders, new nose, new scoops, new rear clip, new taillights, new tonneau/engine cover, new exhaust cover, new exhaust tip, new roof piece, and especially those uniquely-styled mirrors. So I found one side (mirror) ... fairly easily. The other side, no love. Galactic backorder with no expected date. Problem-is, the factory in Italy that made them was destroyed in the earthquake. I don't know what body shops are going to do when they need one. Nevertheless, we placed the order and let it sit in the system. It sat there for about 2 or 3 months. Then one day, word comes down that the factory where they assemble Aventadors is sitting idle waiting on parts ... and two techs are putting my order for my other mirror together from parts they had lying around! I couldn't believe the news! Sure enough - about 10 days later the thing shows up, in a completely different box and packaging than the other. So ultimately I got the two needed mirrors.

Thanks!

December_photo_1.jpg

Oh man what a PITA that was. Yes, everything had to be LP670SV so new fenders, new nose, new scoops, new rear clip, new taillights, new tonneau/engine cover, new exhaust cover, new exhaust tip, new roof piece, and especially those uniquely-styled mirrors. So I found one side (mirror) ... fairly easily. The other side, no love. Galactic backorder with no expected date. Problem-is, the factory in Italy that made them was destroyed in the earthquake. I don't know what body shops are going to do when they need one. Nevertheless, we placed the order and let it sit in the system. It sat there for about 2 or 3 months. Then one day, word comes down that the factory where they assemble Aventadors is sitting idle waiting on parts ... and two techs are putting my order for my other mirror together from parts they had lying around! I couldn't believe the news! Sure enough - about 10 days later the thing shows up, in a completely different box and packaging than the other. So ultimately I got the two needed mirrors.

Thanks!

Did you do a authentic SV kit?

Did you do a authentic SV kit?

Authentic as in from Lamborghini? No, just the mirrors, emblems, and taillights are factory. The rest was an aftermarket kit (a really lousy kit and every single piece had to be re-made).

Interior completely redone in suede with Carbon Fiber. Looks great.

Authentic as in from Lamborghini? No, just the mirrors, emblems, and taillights are factory. The rest was an aftermarket kit (a really lousy kit and every single piece had to be re-made).

Interior completely redone in suede with Carbon Fiber. Looks great.

Who's kit?

Looks awesome! got any more pics? How much did it work out to get it where it is now from the above pic