Performante 6 speed manual?

fgt

Hard enough to find a spyder in manual ? has anyone ever heard of one in a Performante in a 6 speed manual?

Yes, the blue one is still in Houston as far as I know. I believe the owner told me he knew of another one in Canada.

Hard enough to find a spyder in manual ? has anyone ever heard of one in a Performante in a 6 speed manual?

yep! Bentley Gold Coast in Chicago has a black Performante 6 speed manual available.

51edit.png

It didn't last long, ive got something in the works, Im leaning towords a 550-2 6 speed manual spyder.I hate alcantara but its the only interior you can get i know they do for weight but it wears sucky,plus getting away from the all wheel drive would be cool.Haven't made up my mind yet.

There is no doubt in my mind that 6 speed cars will command a significant premium at some point in the future...just so few of them.

• 2 months later...

that's the car to get. Performante 6-speed. i think that will be a collector car in the future. the last and best of the breed. imagine if you had one together with the 6-speed 670SV to collect... that would be SWEET!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...