Christmas motorized wheelchair giveaway

lambo128

• 3 weeks later...
Starting this years motorized wheelchair giveaway, it has become BIG, this year I have @ 25 to give away. I don't know if this video link will work http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_london_ct...1212_emailshare

Absolute success! This is becoming BIG. Gave away 25 Motorized chairs right before Christmas...there wasn't a dry eye in the place... Here are a few

Absolute success! This is becoming BIG. Gave away 25 Motorized chairs right before Christmas...there wasn't a dry eye in the place... Here are a few

I'm going to throw this out there in case anyone has any ideas, I've been pushing to get this guy help for 3 years.............. Robert Palmer is the oldest living person with OSTIOGENISES IMPERFECTA... His father was a Retired Military Officer. Because of our FLAWED HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, Robert DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR A MOTORIZED CHAIR. We have given Robert a motorized chair 3 years in a row, for this is his life line. If there is anyone that is able to correct this GROSS INJUSTICE for Robert., Please contact Phil

Awesome. Just awesome.

As a father with a 13 year old son in a wheelchair I know first hand the struggles and costs related to mobility products.

While we are blessed both with good insurance and funds to cover the rest, we see everyday families struggling to afford such things.

Every item we have ever received and outgrown, we give away.

For us, it's just the right thing to do. To see a family struggle just a little bit less makes it worth more than any amount of money we could have sold it for.

Keep up the good work. Its people like you that give hope to others. And that is priceless.

So very kind and generous. How do you determine the recipients?

I advertise on the radio and newspapers and have them "tell me their story"on why they need one.These are based on weight,height,right or left handed so I sort thru what I have collected and try to pick the ones that meet their needs...the stories are so sad.....not easy playing god.

I advertise on the radio and newspapers and have them "tell me their story"on why they need one.These are based on weight,height,right or left handed so I sort thru what I have collected and try to pick the ones that meet their needs...the stories are so sad.....not easy playing god.

you are awesome!! Glad to see this kind of humanity is still around. cheers