Shooting at elementary school in conneticut.

Roman

The plot keeps thinkening more and more..

Also Hussein Obama looked visibly shook...haven't seen a president like that before

Obama is using this to call for gun control without explicitly using the words.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually this shit doesn't really affect me, but shooting kindergarteners like fish in a barrell. I have kids 6 and 8 years old. fcuk!

You don't kill kids you fcuking fcuk. You fcuking fucked fucker piece of fcuking fuckstick.

I'm sure there are and you're right in that there's nothing we could do about that.

There is, however, something that can be done about the ones we do know about. Just like the fcuk in CO had a known history of mental instability... But because we as a society are too pussified to do something proactive about it, we instead let them loose in the public and cross our fingers, hoping they'll behave. fcuk that.

The process began with what was called deinstitutionalization back in the 1960s. Basically, it's a variant of the "Better one hundred guilty people go free then one innocent person be locked up," but applied to mental illness. It used to be where if enough people felt a person was "mental," that person could be committed against their will. To protect sane people from being wrongly committed as a result of this, through various legislation and some court cases, we now have a situation where even if people KNOW for a fact that someone is loony, that person cannot be committed until they do something bad.

The effect of this is that while it protects the legitimately sane who may appear kooky to a lot of people from being locked up, we also have a crap ton of legitimately mentally ill people walking among us who relaly should be in an institution.

I'm sure there are and you're right in that there's nothing we could do about that.

There is, however, something that can be done about the ones we do know about. Just like the fcuk in CO had a known history of mental instability... But because we as a society are too pussified to do something proactive about it, we instead let them loose in the public and cross our fingers, hoping they'll behave. fcuk that.

Agreed. I am all for the greater good, sacrifice one to save a lot. Lock the crazies up, if you are one of those crazy people tough shit. If it was my child that was crazy, lock em up, I would sleep better at night knowing my crazy kid could never hurt anyone else like this.

This is too disgusting for me to even articulate how I feel about it.

Usually this shit doesn't really affect me, but shooting kindergarteners like fish in a barrell. I have kids 6 and 8 years old. fcuk!

You don't kill kids you fcuking fcuk. You fcuking fucked fucker piece of fcuking fuckstick.

All I know is i wish they caught this fucker alive in custody, then they should let each of the parents cut a 2x2x2 piece of flesh off of that piece of shit and then pack it with salt. Once a day until there is no more space on that piece of shits body. Then start removing portions of extremities-until those are gone. Then burn the fucker just enough that he doesn't die. Then pour honey all over him and let ants eat at him for a couple weeks. Then let each of the fathers of the dead chiledren waterboard the asshole by pissing in his fcuking face at the same time and finally beat him to fcuking death with their bare fcuking hands.

All I know is i wish they caught this fucker alive in custody, then they should let each of the parents cut a 2x2x2 piece of flesh off of that piece of shit and then pack it with salt. Once a day until there is no more space on that piece of shits body. Then start removing portions of extremities-until those are gone. Then burn the fucker just enough that he doesn't die. Then pour honey all over him and let ants eat at him for a couple weeks. Then let each of the fathers of the dead chiledren piss in his fcuking face and beat him to fcuking death with their bare fcuking hands.

With doctors present to keep him alive, minus any pain killers. Might as well harvest his body for organs while they are at it, and i'm ok with him being awake for that.

With doctors present to keep him alive, minus any pain killers. Might as well harvest his body for organs while they are at it, and i'm ok with him being awake for that.

Yep and also give him medicine that makes him feel everything MORE

:icon_thumleft:

Agreed. I am all for the greater good, sacrifice one to save a lot. Lock the crazies up, if you are one of those crazy people tough shit. If it was my child that was crazy, lock em up, I would sleep better at night knowing my crazy kid could never hurt anyone else like this.

This is too disgusting for me to even articulate how I feel about it.

Surprisingly, Dr Drew was just on CNN basically saying what we are here.

NOW updated-

RYAN Lanza is in custody in New Jersey... ADAM Lanza is the shooter and is dead...

Ryan Lanza has gone from one of the most hated people in the world, to being one of the victims...

Ryan Lanza has gone from one of the most hated people in the world, to being one of the victims...

Wonder if he has a case to sue CNN for defamation of character??

They need to get their shit straight before they put it out to the public

Wonder if he has a case to sue CNN for defamation of character??

They need to get their shit straight before they put it out to the public

I hope he can.

The amount of mis-information I've heard throughout their broadcast is shocking.