LAMBORGHINI Helped Kill Bin Laden!

RaginBull

So, my wife and I went to see Zero Dark 30 last weekend. Overall, pretty good movie. No Hurt Locker, but a good watch. That is not why I am writing a post though.... The movie is 3/4 over and all the sudden there is a Lamborghini in it out of nowhere and my wife grabs her head and whispers. "even at a war movie I have to hear about these" and laughs... (spoiler alert)

In the movie, a high level CIA meets with an informant in Kuwait City to get the cell phone number of OBL's courier's Mother. The informant resists, then the agent offers him a Lamborghini for his troubles. Next thing you know, the movie takes you to Lamborghini Kuwait City and they are selecting between a Balboni and a 560-4! The informant selects his car, CIA gets the number, which leads to Abu Ahmed, which leads to killing OBL! So now my wife gets to hear how she needs to respect the brand for helping bring down OBL! It is pretty funny. After watching that movie you can literally claim that Lamborghini was a key player in killing Osama Bin Laden! :headbang: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap:

I haven't see the movie yet but every trailer I saw showed a shot of them in the Lambo dealership. Maybe the guy is a member of LP!!!!

:ninja:

I haven't see the movie yet but every trailer I saw showed a shot of them in the Lambo dealership. Maybe the guy is a member of LP!!!!

:ninja:

Yeah, that would be awesome!

The movie was decent.

and my wife grabs her head and whispers. "even at a war movie I have to hear about these" and laughs... (spoiler alert)

it Looks that a USA wife behaviour is not very different from an Italian wife behaviour... I will not even allowed to see that film :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

it Looks that a USA wife behaviour is not very different from an Italian wife behaviour... I will not even allowed to see that film :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

:lol2:

ciao

:la:

Respect the bull :icon_super:

:icon_super:

when i saw that scene, i immediately thought about LP and who would be the first one to post it. :icon_mrgreen:

Lol! :eusa_dance:

• 5 weeks later...

Watched it yesterday and coudn't help but smile when the guy mentioned Balboni :)

You think the dealership visit really happened? Was the movie that close to real events?

Watched it yesterday and coudn't help but smile when the guy mentioned Balboni :)

You think the dealership visit really happened? Was the movie that close to real events?

Yeah!! That was cool!

I really enjoyed that fact that my wife and I were watching it in the theater and it kind of happens out of nowhere. She cannot escape Lamborghini's! lol.

I am sure the purpose of the scene was to put a little flash into the commercial/trailer so the movie wouldn't look so dull, considering most of the locations look the same at a glance and aren't visually engaging. It helped break up the monotony in the commericals and the movie. I don't know about the accuracy, but I'll take it!

Either way, it is a documentation of the events that lead to killing OBL and Lamborghini played a key role. That makes it awesome.