My 2013 Aventador

Saudi_Lamborghini

Hello all,

Just got the delivery of the car and it did exceeds my expectations big time!

I want to know how can I elevate the rear wing while the car is still?

Also, who is the best carbon fiber supplier for both exteriors & interios?

Hope you like the photos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats! Beautiful car!

Did you get any of the carbon fiber options for the 2013 Aventador with the car? Lamborghini released some interior and exterior options new for 2013. I plan to get them for my 2012 as soon as Lamborghini releases them for sale through parts order.

Aftermarket carbon fiber for the Aventador is available from RSC: http://www.rsctuning.com/index.php/cPath/4_444_445

Capristo, and Mansory.

Best Of Luck! Enjoy it! The Aventador is a lot of fun!

What is feedback on start stop and engine deactivation??

Feedback, as in, opinions. There are new features to pass the stricter 2013 DOT emissions laws in the USA.

The 2013 Aventador's have cylinder deactivation. When you are not in need of all 12 cylinders it runs on 6 and switches to the full 12 only when you will feel the difference. Many of us do not believe that it can possibly feel the same while operating on half the engine. this is to use less fuel.

The cars also turn off the engines at traffic lights when you stop and instantly turns back on when you lift off the brake. This is to save fuel too. Many of us feel that if we buy a Lamborghini it should not act like a prius.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Hello all,

Or just contact me, i can make your whole car into carbon fiber. :icon_super:

awesome, congrats on the new bull! loving those new rims too

cyl deact => agreed with raging bull. no need for it to act like a prius! why on earth would u ever not want to hear all 12 cyl ?! i understand the need to pass the stupid emissions tests, and glad they found a way, instead of going hybrid like many others.

question is: is there a button, setting, that u can press easily to switch off this cyl-deact function?

awesome, congrats on the new bull! loving those new rims too

cyl deact => agreed with raging bull. no need for it to act like a prius! why on earth would u ever not want to hear all 12 cyl ?! i understand the need to pass the stupid emissions tests, and glad they found a way, instead of going hybrid like many others.

question is: is there a button, setting, that u can press easily to switch off this cyl-deact function?

I have been told sport and corsa mode auto disable the silly features. Strada, even with 2012 models, is a emissions mode. I never use it. So, it should be the same start up procedure. Put it in sport and go!

Hello all,

Stunningly beautiful car! Congratulations! I had to look twice to see that you have the optional Dione wheels - they look great!

Feedback, as in, opinions. There are new features to pass the stricter 2013 DOT emissions laws in the USA.

The 2013 Aventador's have cylinder deactivation. When you are not in need of all 12 cylinders it runs on 6 and switches to the full 12 only when you will feel the difference. Many of us do not believe that it can possibly feel the same while operating on half the engine. this is to use less fuel.

The cars also turn off the engines at traffic lights when you stop and instantly turns back on when you lift off the brake. This is to save fuel too. Many of us feel that if we buy a Lamborghini it should not act like a prius.

Luckily, you can turn both features off manually in all modes (and they are automatically off in Corsa but not sure about Sport)

Luckily, you can turn both features off manually in all modes (and they are automatically off in Corsa but not sure about Sport)

How do you manually turn off the cyl. deactivation?

The function is called Bar mode... It will be available on all Roadsters and all 2014's coupes & roadsters.

But they will offer a retro fit package for earlier Aventadors.

Your dealer is great if they are going to retrofit for free..... I do not know what is already installed on pre bar mode 2013 models, that is on the parts list below.

I imagine most of the retrofit parts are strictly for aesthics... On pre bar mode 2013's hopefully just a switch retrofit and a calibration change is all that is necessary...

But I'm sure it will not look so pretty when the spoiler is up and the unfinished inards are exposed.. Im not sure Lambo will even allow this.

But from the list below, the retro looks extremely expensive.

Hope this helps.

I will let you know if I find out any updates...

post-8858-1360250153_thumb.jpg

This was posted in another thread.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=66245&hl=

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all,

D E V I N E !