Back to Bull Riding---670SV purchase

Leadfoot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the party but congrats. It looks great in Giallo. The other cars in the garage are awesome as well.

As an aside, how would you compare the 670 to the 570? I know they're completely different animals but would love to hear the thoughts from someone who has owned both. I have a 550 right now but can see myself owning a LP640 or 670 someday to get that V-12 experience out of my system. Just curious if it's worth the leap. Thanks and enjoy your new bull.

You are correct, they are totally different cars. The 570 was more nimble, shifted a little faster and with more of a bang. It was very responsive and tossable and great on a canyon run or the track. You can drive it around without causing chaos wherever you stop. The 670 is more of an event, loader, much more presence, but still goes like a bat out of Hell if you prod it. It handles very well for its size, but I could drive the 570 faster. But overall, I like the 670 better overall driving experience and its definitely worth the leap. The feedback and emotion it transmits to you is highly addictive.

Thanks for the comparison Leadfoot. I'll enjoy the baby brother for a while but the Murci LP platform has peaked my interest. Congrats again on the SV. The best of the best.

Love the yellow SV! Oh my! Congrats!

And major props on the GT3 RS...THAT's the best driver's car in the stable! Awesome car. An RS is next on my list to add.

Thanks Lambogator. I absolutely love the RS--you abuse it for 3 days straight at the track and then it just purrs like a kitten and thanks you for it. Oh, and then of course you don't even need to trailer it home--just load up your stuff and go!