North Korea Nuclear Attack

megachad

LOL, what is it with these people? First Iran launches a 3/4 scale stealth fighter now this? Those sanctions are working, they're all out of meds :lol2:

Levar Burton had better video editing software on The Reading Rainbow. I will rest easy at night knowing that if this is the best video North Korea can come up with, a monkey with a handful of feces poses a bigger threat to the United States.

I love this line from the editorial...

The video, uploaded by the Uriminzokkiri propaganda agency, is hilarious, proving that North Korea continues to toe that thin line between "evil nuclear rogue state" and "Borat country."

This is fantastic. Of course the only fear we should have from NK is that their batshit crazy leader would go to war with S. Korea, causing massive amounts of casualites on both sides, including our own soldiers stationed in the DMZ. We have nothing to fear from them except the pain associated with laughing too much. Same goes with Iran.

Levar Burton had better video editing software on The Reading Rainbow. I will rest easy at night knowing that if this is the best video North Korea can come up with, a monkey with a handful of feces poses a bigger threat to the United States.

I was just going to say I felt like I was in 2nd grade watching Reading Rainbow.