Lambos & Music video

DoctaM3

Just released music video features 3 Lambo Power members by an unsigned but talented hip hop artist (Young Juune). Grant it, not the style of music for everyone but I think with time he can tighten his flow and then who knows. The back story on this is, we were at a impromptu Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee meet, he approached us about his project. He seemed genuine with a pretty positive message and as cars guys go, we felt obliged to support someone who was trying to make it. Enough talking--here it is:

So this also got me thinking, what is your favorite Lambo containing music video? Post them up!

That's pretty cool. I like the yellow Aventador rolling with the lights on. Here's a video I remember seeing a few times...

No - wasn't mine.

Nice video and display of some gorgeous cars. I like the positive message.

I will admit that my very first thought upon seeing them sit on the hood (I assume maybe Brendan's G) was that I sure hope their clothing didn't have studs/snaps, or anything in the back pockets.

No - wasn't mine.

Nice video and display of some gorgeous cars. I like the positive message.

I will admit that my very first thought upon seeing them sit on the hood (I assume maybe Brendan's G) was that I sure hope their clothing didn't have studs/snaps, or anything in the back pockets.

Whew! Glad it wasn't your car, cuz it was all adding up to it being yours! :shock:

And I KNOW you would not approve...at all! Not in a bazillion years! Young rapper's career woulda ended before it even started! :lol2:

Whew! Glad it wasn't your car, cuz it was all adding up to it being yours! :shock:

And I KNOW you would not approve...at all! Not in a bazillion years! Young rapper's career woulda ended before it even started! :lol2:

that was Brandon's car and he made sure all was ok. He asked to sit on the Avy's hood and you can guess what the response was. :eusa_naughty:

That's pretty cool. I like the yellow Aventador rolling with the lights on. Here's a video I remember seeing a few times...

This is my favorite to-date.

Just released music video features 3 Lambo Power members by an unsigned but talented hip hop artist (Young Juune). Grant it, not the style of music for everyone but I think with time he can tighten his flow and then who knows. The back story on this is, we were at a impromptu Pittsburgh Cars & Coffee meet, he approached us about his project. He seemed genuine with a pretty positive message and as cars guys go, we felt obliged to support someone who was trying to make it. Enough talking--here it is:

So this also got me thinking, what is your favorite Lambo containing music video? Post them up!

Sorry, but I have to post this. Why is it that black performers feel the need to perpetuate the N-word?

I'm not going to lie. I hate most rap and hip-hop, but this one isn't half bad. Granted, I may just like the beat because I can't understand about 60% of what he's saying, but that's just me being old.

Sorry, but I have to post this. Why is it that black performers feel the need to perpetuate the N-word?

High production value. His flow is a bit odd, but that might just be a function of the beat. Actual rhymes seem incredibly simplistic.

That being said, it seems like he does have talent and money backing him. Would be curious how his career progresses.