New Lamborghini Blancpain in for Twin Turbos at Underground Racing

As long as you can find people willing to part with their cash you'd be crazy not to take it, I would TT their favorite lounge chair if that's what they wanted.

To me to pay a premium for a LE and then gut the whole thing sounds ridiculous, the reason for the premium is due to the rarity of it and the addition of certain parts and character but that will be gone once you are done with it hence no reason for the premium to begging with but as many said its their $$$ and it is up to them how they burn it.

All things considered, no premium was paid.

That wing looks like it is creating lift!

Remember, these wings have some camber such that the wing generates zero lift (or reduced lift) when the wing is set at slightly positive angles of attack.

Looking at the wing airfoil shape, I'd hazard a guess that it is set to close to 0 AOA, and generates very little downforce

I am hoping that UGR can make the Blancpain year 1735 to be the wheel horsepower of the car. That would be incredible :)

Super pumped for this. I have been waiting for someone to TT a Blacpain or a STS for awhile now. Very excited to see how this turns out!

I think I saw a STS on Heffner's facebook.

There are two cars, driven and not. there are enough not driven cars to keep collectors happy. Sure in 50 years the totally stock car that's never driven will be worth more to a collector. But the person who drove the car and modified it to their liking got their money's worth. Also, thinking that a car's rarity goes up because another version of it is modded is total BS.

If I had the money, I would buy a Reventon and send it to UR.

Whiteout the point which was made wasn't from a collectibility point of view, value retention or value gain and to further explain it I would like to ask you a question, why didn't you buy a 911 GT2RS Porsche for your V8 conversation?

It's a budget build.

I would much rather have a GT2RS than a 996C2. Although I would probably go GT3RS because I like turbo 911s and at that point I would probably use an LS7 instead of an LS1.

It's a budget build.

I would much rather have a GT2RS than a 996C2. Although I would probably go GT3RS because I like turbo 911s and at that point I would probably use an LS7 instead of an LS1.

and since you gutted the whole thing what would the difference be?

No difference, except the cosmetic ones which respective models come with from the factory.

Anyways not my money not my concern I was just making an observation.

Also, thinking that a car's rarity goes up because another version of it is modded is total BS.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens...

:icon_mrgreen:

10 - 1 = 10 ?

I'm with the guy that said he TT a Reventon! I'm all about standing out from the crowd. I love the idea of TT'ing this car! It'll stand out among the other ttg's and have some rarity in its own form. I buy and build cars for my own self, not for people to be upset that I ruined ANOTHER "LE" gallardo. I mean 75+% of the gallardo community gripes that they come out with so many "special editions" anyway... Who cares if this one loses it oem character! Let it eat!!:)