New Mclaren owner

fastlane

That Volcano Red looks gorgeous...congrats! I like the carbon rear wing; most of the ones I've seen are painted.

That Volcano Red looks gorgeous...congrats! I like the carbon rear wing; most of the ones I've seen are painted.

Thanks I think it makes the back end look hot with the stealth package it is a good contrast to the red.

The Carbon wing was MSO that's there special options division they are like Aston Martin they will do pretty much whatever you want just pay the price

congrats, looks awesome....

can you show more pics of the carbon wing?

Thanks I think it makes the back end look hot with the stealth package it is a good contrast to the red.

The Carbon wing was MSO that's there special options division they are like Aston Martin they will do pretty much whatever you want just pay the price

congrats, looks awesome....

can you show more pics of the carbon wing?

Next time I go out I will take a few and post them . Good job on your drag race times, I am always interested in any thing at the track, as you may or may not know I was a very serious drag racer for 40 years, and still am interested. Keep up the posting of what you are doing.