Factory Approved Exhaust Upgrade

TeamSalamone

A lot cheaper than spending $10k to $15 k plus on aftermarket and voiding warranty, granted with aftermarket you also get some weight reduction and a louder/different sound but as a factory option with power and torque increase at $2500 it's a bargain.

My friend decided to go for the Larini exhaust for his Aventador, currently waiting for it to come in. It was quite a bit under 10k, I cant wait to hear it in person. Another friend has the software upgrade on his Aventador, so I hope to hear that in person soon to compare as well. Looks like the upgrade is actually $2300.

Guest Dereiter

My dealer offers the product for the same price. However anyone, who wants to get it, must to sign a disclaimer before the installation. In according to the disclaimer you can not use the car on public roads. It is my responsibility and illegal! It may result in criminal, including fines up to $25000.

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, my first post, took delivery of a Nero Nemesis last week with this factory exhaust upgrade installed. indeed i had to sign a disclaimer and paid £1679 which is approx USD2600. really like how it sounds, but i dont have any basis to make comparisons.

i was debating between an aftermarket catback such as Larini's or this upgrade but opted for the latter because i figured i didnt want the car too loud (and aftermarket systems are probably louder than even factory upgrade) and preferred to not have to worry about any warranty issues.

still need to spend more time driving this thing, only 150 miles (of docile driving) so far...

Unfortunately, the exhaust software update wasn't available till after my Aventador shipped for the Giro. So, the dealership will install it when my car returns.

A man at the Giro had it in his Aventador and went through it with me. It sounds amazing. It sounds aftermarket. I can't wait to get it in my car!

I contacted my dealer...they will charge $2500 and also mentioned the Liability Waiver/Disclaimer. I told him that we will do this upgrade when my 2014 is delivered. I also agree, it's better than the aftermarket exhaust option. $2500 is nothing compared to any aftermarket exhaust cost + labor.

Seriously, who's going to say anything? Dealers won't say anything, they want the business, owners won't say anything....cops don't know....so who's going to know and fine us?