Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After taking a closer look at some high res versions of these photos I found out something really interesting: the wheels do not look like this in fact, they aren't even chromed ... in fact that is tape between the spokes.

I'm guessing someone didn't see the night shots from 3 months back?

2015-lamborghini-cabrera-supercar-spier-

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2015-lam...ight-66456.html

The winter-testing wheels have aluminum tape between the spokes.

lambor10.jpg

Someone definitely put in a lot of hours using 3D rendering software to make this. Looks good!

I found the original at a higher resolution, which you can make out the side badge out as saying "LP 610-4"

Damn you Albert !

:icon_mrgreen:

Love everything so far. Only part I question is the lower section of the rear, how it extends beyond the upper portion.

Otherwise sign me! 610hp makes sense with the MP4 @ 616hp, and 458S @ 597hp. Gotta leave room for the 620-2, 630-4 Superleggera & :monkeyleft: 650-4 Squadra Trofeo Super Corsa Edizione Perfecto.

Love everything so far. Only part I question is the lower section of the rear, how it extends beyond the upper portion.

Otherwise sign me! 610hp makes sense with the MP4 @ 616hp, and 458S @ 597hp. Gotta leave room for the 620-2, 630-4 Superleggera & :monkeyleft: 650-4 Squadra Trofeo Super Corsa Edizione Perfecto.

Oh man the STSCEP IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

The German Website claims it is a real rendering of the car (or at least so my Google Translate says): http://www.autofilou.at/2013/12/lamborghin...rstes-foto.html

I found the original at a higher resolution, which you can make out the side badge out as saying "LP 610-4"

Huracan%201-138.JPG

looks legit...there is a lot of detail in this high res pic. possibly one of those highly edited press pics???

looks legit...there is a lot of detail in this high res pic. possibly one of those highly edited press pics???

No it's definitely a 3D render. If it is legit (aka. a leak) then it is a concept rendering by Lamborghini (doubtful). Most likely someone took a summation of pictures (used as reference) and used a point plane system (aka. placed points one by one and moved them into place to form a plane) to render the body of the car. It's not extremely hard to do but very time consuming.

You guys are going to love the car when you see it.

Haha, well I guess that confirms the rendering is not a legit model. My facebook is blown up with pictures of this as a leak, someone should tell them lol.

Damn you Albert !

:icon_mrgreen:

I will send you via PM my address for car delivery... :D

ciao

I will send you via PM my address for car delivery... :D

ciao

remember I refused to place the bet, I know better than that, you live at the back of the factory!!

remember I refused to place the bet, I know better than that, you live at the back of the factory!!

this should be sanctioned as unsportmanlike conduct!

I will spray a big cock on your driver's door car... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

(Be happy: it will have an higher resale value as it will be the only Huracan "signed" by me...)

Yes, it is. This is a leaked picture.

There is a lot of light in this edited press picture that hides a bit the multiple surfaces this car has in order to add some Sesto look. You have to explore slowly the picture enlarged to see all those surfaces. Seen in person, the car will be stunning and very aggressive. I really hate Fortis as he already bought one in white, the color i like most of all on this car. :icon_axe:

ciao

Yes, it is. This is a leaked picture.

There is a lot of light in this edited press picture that hides a bit the multiple surfaces this car has in order to add some Sesto look. You have to explore slowly the picture enlarged to see all those surfaces. Seen in person, the car will be stunning and very aggressive. I really hate Fortis as he already bought one in white, the color i like most of all on this car. :icon_axe:

ciao

I locked in red but I can swap to white, they both arrive at the same time :eusa_dance:

I think it needs to be several kilos lighter. 50-70kilos less.

I hope you are right, the SL feels like a go-kart already, if the new car is lighter it would be great.

I'd say outgoing 570-4 SL weight.

I say the new Huracan LP610-4 will be a little heavier (real weight, forget the tech specs) due to the DCT (+30 kg, 65 lbs) but will be faster on straight due to the 40 extra HP and will increase a lot its stiffness. Having the same weight of 570 SL would be a great goal: more likely will weight as the 560-4

ciao