Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deuce, Modo and I are going to the Beverly Hills unveiling. Confirmed today it is in Jan, hard dates to come shortly.

What? No Allan?

I really don't get the mini Aventador comments, it's the same brand they use the same design language certain influences are expected but it looks nothing like an Aventador, not that it would be anything wrong with it because the Aventador is the hottest car on the planet right now.

The cars have completely different lines, they look related as they should but they look very different if you pay careful attention to details.

:iamwithstupid:

101% agree

Happy new year (and you will have a very happy one, you bastard... :) )

ciao

Deuce, Modo and I are going to the Beverly Hills unveiling. Confirmed today it is in Jan, hard dates to come shortly.

I get to see it in Long Island 1/17!!

I really don't get the mini Aventador comments, it's the same brand they use the same design language certain influences are expected but it looks nothing like an Aventador, not that it would be anything wrong with it because the Aventador is the hottest car on the planet right now.

The cars have completely different lines, they look related as they should but they look very different if you pay careful attention to details.

:iamwithstupid:

You're welcome

For telling me to make a phone call?!

Is there nothing I do that you won't take credit for?

Your shaving regime, that's all you.

Man, why is Newport Beach the last to show the new model? I am going to the 2/1 evening slot, if anyone in OC be at that one please say hi.

I was hoping to see other than white in the clip. Looks like there is a verde behind it though but no good footage of it.

Still haven't decided whether to give up my No1 slot for the Huracan or not :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Damn, Winkys head is BIG.