Blue Hera 2003 Murcielago

Charlie

Thank you for the advice MODO...I am a pretty direct person to deal with - I will do my due diligence, obtain info, and make a decision quickly. I usually do not take the time to make your process work (the more time spent together usually get's the commitment type of sale). BUT - I will give it a try next time haaahaa...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Murcie612! Just so happens my favorite colors in the 2003 Murcies are the hardest to re-sell - grigio antares, grigo avalon, titanium, and deep metal black.

The better re-sell colors I like are the grigio telesto, nero nemesis, deep metal black.

I will keep you guys posted what I find.

Your colors may sell for a little bit less, but they still sell. Plenty of buyers wanting your same colors myself included. I've got argento luna and love it. That blue hera is really nice. I prefer all black interior but seems most of those bh came with light interiors. Just takes one buyer like this one who pays asking price and bam, I guess it's a color that was easy to resell. Good luck on your search!

They were listing the car on their web site for $130k so what would you have offered???

I offered less then a 6% discount so you can't say I was trying to pay wholesale...I simply made a reasonable offer $7k less than their sticker price of $130k. A $7k less offer on a $130k price tag is not a low ball offer. You have $50k sticker cars that have a $7k mark up...let's be realistic.

Gotcha. Your offer was fair, no doubt. However, the car was priced much higher previously, so they might have been moving towards a no-haggle price which is why it went for close to the asking. Good luck!

Makes sense. I did not it was listed at a higher price. I was not even considering this car until I saw it in their showroom. What was it priced prior for?

Makes sense. I did not it was listed at a higher price. I was not even considering this car until I saw it in their showroom. What was it priced prior for?

$147k, IIRC

Wow, did not know they had it listed for that and surprised Mark did not tell me. I know asked how long he had it and replied one month.

FeelingBULLISH - congrats on the purchase - knew it had to be someone on here watching this to scoop that fast...

That's not mine. I found the supposed owner on Instagram.

Who bought that tranny a Lambo?

Who bought that tranny a Lambo?

That may end up being a member or a members wife. :eusa_naughty:

Wow, did not know they had it listed for that and surprised Mark did not tell me. I know asked how long he had it and replied one month.

FeelingBULLISH - congrats on the purchase - knew it had to be someone on here watching this to scoop that fast...

Charlie,

Sorry you missed that one, looked like a nice car. I'm sure youll find another though, maybe in a color combo you like even better. :) Did you see that pearl yellow Super G Brian at Exoticarsearch has listed? I know you mentioned you are not as into the brighter colors, but that looks like a really good deal!

Is it just me or does it look like it just became a smokers car. I think i can see her trache.. If this is a memebers wife feel free to remove this post.

LOL...too funny guys!

Mark Hubbard (the dealer) called me this evening and stated the buyer was unable to come thru with the funds on the vehicle. I came up on price to make it a deal with Mark. I will do a wire transfer on Monday and will pick the car up this week when I have time. Thank you guys for all your input and support and look forward to driving a Bull again! :drunk:

LOL...too funny guys!

Mark Hubbard (the dealer) called me this evening and stated the buyer was unable to come thru with the funds on the vehicle. I came up on price to make it a deal with Mark. I will do a wire transfer on Monday and will pick the car up this week when I have time. Thank you guys for all your input and support and look forward to driving a Bull again! :drunk:

I love the irony. Congrats Charlie!

LOL...too funny guys!

Her monthly testosterone treatments and cigarette budget put the kabosh on being able to put the funds together!

It's destiny! Congrats on the new Murcie,Charlie! ;)

LOL...too funny guys!

Niiiiice! Congrats and can't wait to hear your impressions.

LOL...too funny guys!

Congrats Charlie! Can't wait to see it!

LOL...too funny guys!

Awesome! Congrats, Charlie! :headbang: