boost logic GTR 8.9@180mph

Vegasgtr

Just heard BL ran 8.9@180 (spinning first 1/8)

First time a GTR has gone 180 in the 1/4. This was done on 18s.

Starting to close the gap on the quickest UG car. I will post video when it comes out.

Congrats to boost logic, great accomplishment especially 180 MPH, that's moving.

But wait till kevin reads this and ques the music "This is the sound of underground"

no 8.3 at 183 no care. :)

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen:

On a more serious note..that's pretty awesome!

no 8.3 at 183 no care. :)

I think It will happen. Just needs a good prepped track. Power is there.. now traction is another story.

I think It will happen. Just needs a good prepped track. Power is there.. now traction is another story.

Vegasgtr didnt you sell your GT-R? What are you driving now? Why did you sell it? Money issues?

Vegasgtr didnt you sell your GT-R? What are you driving now? Why did you sell it? Money issues?

Getting a bigger house. Once settled in ,I will prob get a quicker GTR ,looking for 1200-1300whp . New goal 8.9x. And I will do my best to stay away from any black car. In Vegas its horrible. Would love a white GTR.

I drive a lexus suv and Lincoln truck.

Getting a bigger house. Once settled in ,I will prob get a quicker GTR ,looking for 1200-1300whp . New goal 8.9x. And I will do my best to stay away from any black car. In Vegas its horrible. Would love a white GTR.

I drive a lexus suv and Lincoln truck.

Ill sell you mine!

Ill sell you mine!

yours looks great!

Since I would be building it from the ground up i will hunting for a used one in the 65k-70K range.

You tired of it already..lol?

Looks like the track this car went 180 at is the same track that a stock GTR went 127-129? Just what I am hearing.

yours looks great!

Since I would be building it from the ground up i will hunting for a used one in the 65k-70K range.

You tired of it already..lol?

The car is definitely not my favorite.. I like it.. dont love it.. dont hate it.. Its just.. a car

Looks like the track this car went 180 at is the same track that a stock GTR went 127-129? Just what I am hearing.

mmm.. every track is a little off from what i have seen. MIR is 3-4mph quicker. Giving BL's rep i would hold that MPH true.

the Main reason is WHP. It made 1580whp and BL turned it up another 6psi at the track. that would put it at 1650whp.

Since 0mega has gone 175 with 1450whp ish (CHris@A'M'S) . It safe to say that time slip is correct.IMO.

No way stock GTR goes 127-129...

there are about 4 that are 100% bone stock 2013's that have gone 126.5 so with great air who knows. I can see 127 if the driver is light and gas light on.

I'm guessing you have just a little too much going on, to make the Chicago Event ...

there are about 4 that are 100% bone stock 2013's that have gone 126.5 so with great air who knows. I can see 127 if the driver is light and gas light on.

No way my car would go stock 127... If some did.. it would be at a track that every other car tested would trap higher.

No way my car would go stock 127... If some did.. it would be at a track that every other car tested would trap higher.

you are prob right... I know my buddy Marcelo ran with his 2013 (mid-pipe only) no tune. [email protected] here in vegas DA was 4000

He swears no tune.

He did throw 5 gallons of 100 with 91 octane.Maybe his wingless trunk helped also.

post 375 and 377 are 2 others..

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/35199-...s/page__st__360

Exactly. There was a thread on NAGTROC about a 2013 GTR that went to this same exact track and trapped ~128, bone stock to the filter. It was disputed even by GTR owners and concluded that it's not typical for MPH readings to be off (high or low), while ET are usually pretty accurate across the board.

Exactly. There was a thread on NAGTROC about a 2013 GTR that went to this same exact track and trapped ~128, bone stock to the filter. It was disputed even by GTR owners and concluded that it's not typical for MPH readings to be off (high or low), while ET are usually pretty accurate across the board.

There was a guy awhile back trapping 130+ in a stock 458 somewhere.. then he went to race cobra kitcar or something.. and ran like like 122 in Vegas.. MPH can vary greatly from track to track.. I never Vboxed my GTR stock, but speed wise it felt about the same as my Porsche on pump gas.. and it went 11.1@124.. On the HWY Porsche felt faster. Now the car feels like the Porsche did on 100 octane.. but its on 91 octane. Ill Vbox it one of these days.. Porsche went 10.8@ 128 on 100..

• 2 weeks later...