MP4 vs 458 from a roll...

FikseSTS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the Mp4 being this fast... the new Gallardo replacement is going to have to be faster than an Aventador.

With the Mp4 being this fast... the new Gallardo replacement is going to have to be faster than an Aventador.

:iamwithstupid:

imagine the mp4 when the new update comes out?!

I spent some time driving the 458 Spider and then the MP4 back to back last week. The 458 is definitely not a slow car, and objectively, coming out of a corner and laying it down with those instantaneous shifts, it is damn fast. But the MP4 is definitely another level. Only stock car I've ever been in that gives you that "holy hell" sensation when you hold the peddle on the floor.

I spent some time driving the 458 Spider and then the MP4 back to back last week. The 458 is definitely not a slow car, and objectively, coming out of a corner and laying it down with those instantaneous shifts, it is damn fast. But the MP4 is definitely another level. Only stock car I've ever been in that gives you that "holy hell" sensation when you hold the peddle on the floor.

AGREE! what color mp4 did you get?

Is the MP4-12C really that fast stock? The way he pulled makes me question if this car is "stock"

no one has really broken into the computer yet (on updated cars)

the only mods available are exhaust as of today. (AWE Tuning & Fabspeed)

no one has really broken into the computer yet (on updated cars)

the only mods available are exhaust as of today. (AWE Tuning & Fabspeed)

Thanks for the insight Bill, look forward to seeing pics of your car.

When he says update I think he means facelift - Gallardo - LP560, Murci - LP640, etc.

darn was hoping for P1 type power upgrade!

darn was hoping for P1 type power upgrade!

ha wayne.. lol. Mclaren wont do it... but Im sure someone will hack into the computer, swap out for larger turbos and get 700+ out of the car.

ok what "new update"?

we have the latest update, but im sure if the new 911TT or new G comes out really strong mclaren will offer another update to owners free of charge. another 35hp would be appreciated :)

i think the stock motor can handle 700+hp without a problem.

we have the latest update, but im sure if the new 911TT or new G comes out really strong mclaren will offer another update to owners free of charge. another 35hp would be appreciated :)

i think the stock motor can handle 700+hp without a problem.

I think 700 + hp is no problem. the engine is built as a turbo motor from the beginning. just bigger turbo, more fuel, better cooling=big power gains. Makes me wonder exactly how much really that the p1 motor differs other than the electric motor and some slight tweaks in component parts for the engine... Heard Ferrari is moving towards tt v-8 for 458 replacment as well... but by then I think the 12c probably will get updated to close to 670 in factory form... Makes you wonder about NA motors and their scalability....

:iamwithstupid:

imagine the mp4 when the new update comes out?!

God damn this thing gets more updates than the Mac OX, do you need to have an iTunes account.

God damn this thing gets more updates than the Mac OX, do you need to have an iTunes account.

Dont you know thats the beauty of the car? Mac updates for a mac... get it ? ;)

Only stock car I've ever been in that gives you that "holy hell" sensation when you hold the peddle on the floor.

They are an incredible machine.