It's a Wrap (Gray on Orange that is)

hapadoc

Finished the Matt Gray on my Orange 2012 LP 550-2.

The orange peeking through is growing on me... of course it got windy and started to rain as I snapped the shots.

Photos___1794.jpg

Photos___1793.jpg

Photos___1792.jpg

Photos___1791.jpg

Photos___1790.jpg

Geez you wrapped over orange? That's like putting ranch on a filet mignon lol.

Honestly, orange wouldn't be my first choice on color. Its beautiful but a little too bright for my personal choice. but I couldn't say no to the car at the price. I'm much happier with the matte aluminum wrap.

If I dont like it down the road off it comes.

I love the gray. Please post more photos that better show the matte finish. I haven't seen that color in matte and I think it looks great with the orange calipers and black wheels!

The skittles colors are too bright for me too. I wouldn't kick any of them out of my garage - but I prefer the shades of gray over bright. I like the bright colors for accent (like calipers).

Congrats

Time for an updated avatar :)

Finished the Matt Gray on my Orange 2012 LP 550-2.

The orange peeking through is growing on me... of course it got windy and started to rain as I snapped the shots.

I love it!!

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_silenced: :icon_thumleft:

Geez you wrapped over orange? That's like putting ranch on a filet mignon lol.

I wrapped over orange too on my Aventador. Mostly steel (gray) with black and red accents. Originally I planned to just do a wrap for the 50th Anniversary Giro, but after seeing it I can tell you that it will never come off. I like it much better than the orange paint and I love that it has its own look. :icon_super:

More pics please!! :eusa_dance:

I love it!!

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_silenced: :icon_thumleft:

I wrapped over orange too on my Aventador. Mostly steel (gray) with black and red accents. Originally I planned to just do a wrap for the 50th Anniversary Giro, but after seeing it I can tell you that it will never come off. I like it much better than the orange paint and I love that it has its own look. :icon_super:

More pics please!! :eusa_dance:

I like the wrap. Orange will be harder to live with for me. Too loud. I mean a Gallardo is loud enough as it is.

It looks really nice! I know silver is considered by most to be mundane, but personally I think it shows the car's lines better than any other color. Love silver/ grey Lambos!

Did you do it by yourself?

honestly, tried to do it myself and was doing a poor job and had it done at our local commercial wrap shop.

I love it too! What product/material did the wrap shop use?

honestly, tried to do it myself and was doing a poor job and had it done at our local commercial wrap shop.

its the 3M matte aluminum