T-minus 7 days and counting

Saleenfan

Top gear due back next weekend.... looks like they test the f12, bac mono, SLS black, and the Jag f type as well as the usual hijinks.

I personally cant wait!!!

Top gear due back next weekend.... looks like they test the f12, bac mono, SLS black, and the Jag f type as well as the usual hijinks.

I personally cant wait!!!

So fast? Cool! Usually the brakes between the seasons were much longer. Here's a small teaser of potential incoming epicness (is that a even a word? :P)

Where can we see it?

About 30 seconds after it airs. The producers encourage people to torrent it if they can't watch it live.

So fast? Cool! Usually the brakes between the seasons were much longer. Here's a small teaser of potential incoming epicness (is that a even a word? :P)

That P1 in black looks amazing, especially from the front.

Download link - click 'continue as a free user' and then the blue arrow on the right.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/3F49B0B8ECBADD1F

Capt, could you maybe change the title of this topic?

I got through the first 45 minutes before i paused it to watch dexter. Not the most gripping season opener. Unless in the last 15 minutes they test some hyper car.

• 2 weeks later...
Aventador Roadster and Sesto Elemento supposed to be on tomorrow's show, 28 July.

Looking forward to seeing it, I hope they do a hot lap in the Sesto

The feature on the Lamborghinis was done in Italy so I doubt that they would have got the Sesto back to the UK for the track, but, you never know!

Jeremy Clarkson and James May investigate an increasingly popular type of tall hatchback often referred to as a 'crossover'. After deducing that these cars are designed entirely to appeal to caravanners, the pair pick examples from Mazda and Volkswagen then use them to spend a couple of days living like the kind of person who would buy one. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond is in Italy driving a pair of Lamborghinis, the sensational Aventador Roadster and a 2 million pound, 570 horsepower riot of carbon fibre and space age styling called the Sesto Elemento. Plus, James May is at the test track to drive a modern recreation of the classic Porsche 911 and Aerosmith legend Steven Tyler is the rock star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Jeremy Clarkson and James May investigate an increasingly popular type of tall hatchback often referred to as a 'crossover'. After deducing that these cars are designed entirely to appeal to caravanners, the pair pick examples from Mazda and Volkswagen then use them to spend a couple of days living like the kind of person who would buy one. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond is in Italy driving a pair of Lamborghinis, the sensational Aventador Roadster and a 2 million pound, 570 horsepower riot of carbon fibre and space age styling called the Sesto Elemento. Plus, James May is at the test track to drive a modern recreation of the classic Porsche 911 and Aerosmith legend Steven Tyler is the rock star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

sounds like a hell of a show and the "recreation 911" is a singer porsche

You'll be pleased! Best episode of the series.

I wonder how the dogging references will go down... I mean... erm. You know.

I thought that was really funny. No wonder one of the guys in work is into caravans! Fantastic episode.

You'll be pleased! Best episode of the series.

I am a bit confused, episode 4 here was about the Ford Transit van turned into a hovercraft and Hugh Jackman the star in the reasonably priced car, is this the episode you guys are referring to or a different one, they might be behind in airing the episodes here :(

I am a bit confused, episode 4 here was about the Ford Transit van turned into a hovercraft and Hugh Jackman the star in the reasonably priced car, is this the episode you guys are referring to or a different one, they might be behind in airing the episodes here :(

For us, that was last week.

This week had the new Porsche 911, the Aventador roadster (very briefly) and the Sesto.

Then caravan car review - some of the jokes are quite UK centric so some people will moan they would want more Lambo content and less dicking about.