Michael Schumacher Ferrari Enzo And One-Off FXX Up For Sale

JohnnieW@lker

Is it me, or does $1.5 for the enzo sound low? I'm not super hip on the used enzo market, but for MS personal car, I would think that it could pull a premium.

Is it me, or does $1.5 for the enzo sound low? I'm not super hip on the used enzo market, but for MS personal car, I would think that it could pull a premium.

Maybe they set a low price to inspire a bidding war. A lot of people are probably willing to shell out big money for a personal car of Schumachers.

Now we just need some broker to say schumacher's ass sat on the car to get it to command a premium over a normal enzo lol. And believe it or not, there are some that would gobble that up...probably even sniff the seats..lol..

Now we just need some broker to say schumacher's ass sat on the car to get it to command a premium over a normal enzo lol. And believe it or not, there are some that would gobble that up...probably even sniff the seats..lol..

Umm, he did sit in it. It was his personal enzo and FXX. Am i missing the joke?

yeah whoever buys it at a premium is a butt sniffer...lol

He was saying hes waiting for a broker to claim BECAUSE Schumy sat in it,its worth more...where QV doesn't think that should add any additional value to the car.

I disagree...I think if I was in the market for something already extremely rare like an FXX I would pay premium for the car that was gifted to a driver like Schumachaer and own a car that has some history and a story to it.

He was saying hes waiting for a broker to claim BECAUSE Schumy sat in it,its worth more...where QV doesn't think that should add any additional value to the car.

I disagree...I think if I was in the market for something already extremely rare like an FXX I would pay premium for the car that was gifted to a driver like Schumachaer and own a car that has some history and a story to it.

perhaps and it would depend on the premium... but its not like older collectibles where the car has an active racing history... the guy just sat in it and drove it a bit and not in any historical racing event... My point being that most cars are now being labeled as ex prince this or ex van halen or whatever star to try to tag on value. Maybe Schumacher can pass the add a premium to the car test because he has the tie in to the marque... but when I see some of those cars out there like that ex tyson lambo diablo...it makes me really cringe that there are people who fall for that stuff hook line and sinker and pay premium for it...

perhaps and it would depend on the premium... but its not like older collectibles where the car has an active racing history... the guy just sat in it and drove it a bit and not in any historical racing event... My point being that most cars are now being labeled as ex prince this or ex van halen or whatever star to try to tag on value. Maybe Schumacher can pass the add a premium to the car test because he has the tie in to the marque... but when I see some of those cars out there like that ex tyson lambo diablo...it makes me really cringe that there are people who fall for that stuff hook line and sinker and pay premium for it...

We got to witness one of these ourselves! How about the "Forbes Diablo" with Jason! haha

We got to witness one of these ourselves! How about the "Forbes Diablo" with Jason! haha

lol. exforbes diablo... But Im pretty sure it wasnt bought at a premium...;)

I dunno, I can see a celebrity owned car not meaning shit. But an already exclusive model which was gifted to the top factory F1 driver and winning-est driver of all time by almost double the guy in 2nd, that holds some merit in my book. Plus him and a bunch of other notable people signed it.

Is it a $100k premium or $1m+, that is up to the guy writing the check. It's not a lemans winning GT40 or Ferrari 330, but it's got some clout IMO.

I dunno, I can see a celebrity owned car not meaning shit. But an already exclusive model which was gifted to the top factory F1 driver and winning-est driver of all time by almost double the guy in 2nd, that holds some merit in my book. Plus him and a bunch of other notable people signed it.

Is it a $100k premium or $1m+, that is up to the guy writing the check. It's not a lemans winning GT40 or Ferrari 330, but it's got some clout IMO.

:iamwithstupid: If you want to own an F-car already owned by someone famous he is the name you want attached to it.

yes. to the avid ferrari collector possibly and given that Schumacher has numerous contributions that makes his tie in to Ferrari pretty legit. . But if it was some celebrity, not worth it... But looking at the price, not too much off from what Enzo goes for now... so, perhaps maybe max at 100k premium... maybe...

I know he doesnt need the cash so my question is why sell the personalized ENZO? The FXX maybe because its a track weapon but man what a great toy to posses.

I know he doesnt need the cash so my question is why sell the personalized ENZO? The FXX maybe because its a track weapon but man what a great toy to posses.

I havent the slightest idea since it should have some significance to him... But then again, he did sell his bugatti EB110 ss as well. I guess he really doesnt dwell on the past or keep his relics as topics for his parties... He doesnt need to use his cars as topics of conversation or as items of historical significance... he is already the story maker and already part of F1 history...