Aaron Hernandez case

Smash Boy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one problem with your thesis... He was born and raised in the burbs. Bristol fcuking Connecticut.

Supposedly there are some "seedier" areas of Bristol not to mention his own talk of being in a gang when he was younger. These guys aren't paid to be smart they are paid to beat the crap out of each other for a living. You don't always attract the best and brightest to this line of work.

If this dick head get's off ..it will be OJ all over again.

He looks in the video cold blooded. No worries. Not one family member has said anything in his defense.

I have to think the sister knew about the double murders in the past. When he texted her saying NFL.. I am sure she will spill the beans.

Total scumbag, surrounded himself with losers. It was only a matter of time. His cocky swagger smirk on his face and constant lip licking at his arraignment made my blood boil. He looked like LL Cool J waiting to accept his Grammy award.

That said, he will probably get off, and be back in the NFL. NFL welcomes murderers with open arms after trial.

lol, fck the internet moves to quick for me. I'm curious as to what all evidence the police actually have, everything is circumstantial as far as I can tell at this point, but I did read that there is now a gag order in place. Who knows, he might just be not idiot enough to go to jail for this, or he could fry.. we shall see. No doubt he killed the dude though IMO.

Hes obviously a dumbass. He probably shot the dude with a gun registered in his name, then spit out his gum with his DNA next to the body.

• 1 year later...

Well that is one way to get out of jury duty. I am surprised the judge didn't hit him with a contempt of court charge:

A potential juror in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial was told to leave on Friday after he showed up wearing a Boston Bruins jersey and yelled "Go Pats!," according to Kathryn Sotnik of NECN.

• 3 months later...
GUILTY!

Not only that, But Goodall has announced he's going to suspend him for three games.

Not only that, But Goodall has announced he's going to suspend him for three games.

He better hope a video of the murder doesn't surface down the road. :icon_mrgreen: