Counting Cars

Anyone know anything about the show? He seems to have two earlier Countachs in his warehouse.

I saw that too...a while back. One looks like a kit car to me.

Someone on here was on the show - I think his Cadillac or something was on one of the first shows....Do a search, and you will find him...He might have some insight as to what those CT are all about.

Anyone know anything about the show? He seems to have two earlier Countachs in his warehouse.

Were you watch his show last night? lol.. I saw it too a black and a white ct...

Were you watch his show last night? lol.. I saw it too a black and a white ct...

It was the show where he built some pos truck for a rednecks son. Saw it yesterday. He said he wanted to take the wheels off the Countach and powdercoat them black.

It was the show where he built some pos truck for a rednecks son. Saw it yesterday. He said he wanted to take the wheels off the Countach and powdercoat them black.

OMG....lol. that was the episode! I was watching that too!!! I kept watching the show to look for the cts.....

OMG....lol. that was the episode! I was watching that too!!! I kept watching the show to look for the cts.....

Yes, other than that show is pretty fake and stupid.

i think he has a purple diablo as well

Yes Danny owns two Countach's a Diablo, Testarrosa and a Pantera. He's been driving the black Countach lately. He also owns about 55 other cars. None are for sale.

Yes Danny owns two Countach's a Diablo, Testarrosa and a Pantera. He's been driving the black Countach lately. He also owns about 55 other cars. None are for sale.

I heard he is worth north of 10 million. He has his shop, a bar, and I think a tattoo parlor.