P1 is at McLaren SF

ArytonS

post-7159-1376459349_thumb.jpgStop whining about Photos and go see the car - you could get better photos than my Iphone takes on the internet.

photo__24_.JPGStop whining about Photos and go see the car - you could get better photos than my Iphone takes on the internet.

Lol, awesome! They hung it on the wall? :icon_mrgreen:

post-7159-1376459349_thumb.jpgStop whining about Photos and go see the car - you could get better photos than my Iphone takes on the internet.

:iamwithstupid: hands down my fav car on the road today!!!

Mine too!

Saw one today,

p1road.jpg

Damn it looks like it's doing 250 in an 80 zone, I am sure accelerator has the real numbers but either way that looks fast :shock:

I missed out on seeing this car at McLaren SF. It went to Monterrey according to Peleton25. Got invited out as a guest, but am busy taking care of family members on their vacations. Too bad, would have been fun

It won't do 250 unless you're referring to the speed in kph. The braking system is not rated for hard braking over 350 kph which is why the car is top speed electronically limited.

But weird rumor is that the MP4-12C has a hidden 8th gear. Some people driving on the 'Ring saw 8th gear at over 300 kph.

I missed out on seeing this car at McLaren SF. It went to Monterrey according to Peleton25. Got invited out as a guest, but am busy taking care of family members on their vacations. Too bad, would have been fun

It won't do 250 unless you're referring to the speed in kph. The braking system is not rated for hard braking over 350 kph which is why the car is top speed electronically limited.

But weird rumor is that the MP4-12C has a hidden 8th gear. Some people driving on the 'Ring saw 8th gear at over 300 kph.

I heard about the 8th gear but haven't experienced it yet.

when is it supposed to kick in?