Aventador Zagato

Dario

It seems that Zagato will show a Zagato version of the Aventador in the next Geneva Motor Show.This version could be based on the old Lamborghini's style.

It seems that Zagato will show a Zagato version of the Aventador in the next Geneva Motor Show.This version could be based on the old Lamborghini's style.

Honestly i'm not a big fan too.I prefer Bertone (Italdesign). Anyway let's see.Maybe for Zagato is the time to do something good.

Sorry to all who like Zagato's cars, but i think that they have a too old design based on too young cars.

Let's see! None has info about it?

IMO, the name Zagato is much larger than the products that they had designed. I much prefer their work on the early classic Astons than most of their more contemporary works.

Zagato also seems to prefer softer, rounder and more bulbous designs whereas Lamborghini's of late seem to emphasize on sharper, bolder and more origami-like designs. It would be very interesting to see a product resulting from the fusion of two rather polarized styling motifs.

I am sure it will be an abomination. I have yet to see a zagato product I like, can't believe they are still around.

I am sure it will be an abomination. I have yet to see a zagato product I like, can't believe they are still around.

:iamwithstupid:

No aftermarket modifications improved on the looks of the Aventador design, Lambo nailed it.

No aftermarket modifications improved on the looks of the Aventador design, Lambo nailed it.

It is very difficult to improve perfection :icon_super:

By the way ... remember the Zagato Raptor ?

raptor7.jpg

This video shows some recent work from Zagato ... including the Lamborghini Canto

http://youtu.be/sXrC0gY3puk