The new Batman

dinko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bale was playing Batman with Superman, I'd also have some words for Superman as Batman about why he didn't come help put a stop to Bane who Batman had to deal with himself and thus got his back broken and Gotham City almost blown up :)

:rolleyes:

:icon_butt: :icon_butt: :icon_butt:

If Christian Bale didn't want the job, they could have casted Gerard Butler as Batman, he would have been a much better choice than Affleck imo. Out of all the actors that played Batman, Bale was the best of them all, so far.

Then instead of a Boston accent it would be a Scottish accent, unless Butler could hide his accent like Bale could (?). Every time I try to envision a Butler Batman, I hear his accent. I have trouble picturing either of them as Batman right now.

Jirre at the cinema.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh man oh man, this fcuking Affleck has fucked up more than the weekend, it is Monday and I still feel pissed and disappointed over this asshat ruining Batman :(

They just casted Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor which has TOTALLY made me excited for this. Great casting job on that, now they must correct the Ben Affleck mistake!

They just casted Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor which has TOTALLY made me excited for this. Great casting job on that, now they must correct the Ben Affleck mistake!

I know you have seen the video Here but could Lex really do that?

No one can save the idiot and moronic choice of casting Affleck, NO ONE!

• 2 months later...

Affleck doesn't get enough respect as an actor, I'm sure he'll do a good job.

As for orientation, Batman is gay, I think Bob Kane even went on record about it. The guy wears an S&M outfit with pointy ears, moulded-in abs and a utility belt, prowls the streets at night looking for dangerous men, and is a lifelong batchelor who lives with an elderly manservant and 'young ward' (who dresses in an even campier outfit). If it looks, smells, acts and quacks like a ragingly homosexual duck, odds are it's a ragingly homosexual duck.

As for orientation, Batman is gay, I think Bob Kane even went on record about it. The guy wears an S&M outfit with pointy ears, moulded-in abs and a utility belt, prowls the streets at night looking for dangerous men, and is a lifelong batchelor who lives with an elderly manservant and 'young ward' (who dresses in an even campier outfit). If it looks, smells, acts and quacks like a ragingly homosexual duck, odds are it's a ragingly homosexual duck.

Ban this "person" for life ASAP with no mercy whatsoever!!! This is the most disturbing shit I have ever read!!!!!

Christ now that you say it like that. :icon_anal: :bj:

post-6984-1384451827.jpg

You know that's Catwoman under my avatar there, right? And that she is smoking hot? And a girl? Who does not have a penis? Looks like he can't get away fast enough, doesn't it?

Maybe it's because she came on to him. I'm just saying.