560-2 Manual

sprite

It's a 'special edition' That's actually quite stunning in person. Bascially a lot of parts bin stuff put together to make a really cool Gallardo. Real bang for the buck.

Looks pretty much perfect to me except for the SL wheels that are becoming a running joke.

There's a thread here where it was announced and I guessed it'd have those wheels and I was right lol.

I've had mine two months and it is the most fun car I have ever owned. The 6spd manual is a great fit with the LP platform. They got it right with this one. I agree with you about the Scorpius wheels. They are nice but have been over produced. I changed them out for gloss black Cordelia's on mine. I wanted something to set the red calipers off with.

Without hesitation, I would recommend one of these for anyone in the market for a G. This one is a keeper!

I've had mine two months and it is the most fun car I have ever owned. The 6spd manual is a great fit with the LP platform. They got it right with this one. I agree with you about the Scorpius wheels. They are nice but have been over produced. I changed them out for gloss black Cordelia's on mine. I wanted something to set the red calipers off with.

Without hesitation, I would recommend one of these for anyone in the market for a G. This one is a keeper!

:iamwithstupid: I actually have been saying for years that my perfect Gallardo would be white, 2-wheel drive 560 with an SL wing and Lamborghini read my mind! I actually went and inspected this very car up close...very very tempting but I'm saving my pennies for an Avenatdor...I certainly agree, this is the Gallardo to get...or a Perfomante for those who like the drop top.

Carbon fibre bucket seats, Alcantara, Q-cintura red stitching, tone of carbon everywhere and because they've used an Audi sat-nav unit that makes it an A3 diesel interior ? I fail to see it but hey we all have our own opinions.

image.jpg

Carbon fibre bucket seats, Alcantara, Q-cintura red stitching, tone of carbon everywhere and because they've used an Audi sat-nav unit that makes it an A3 diesel interior ? I fail to see it but hey we all have our own opinions.

:iamwithstupid: The Audi climate/audio system (regardless of source) is vastly preferable to the dated look of the aftermarket piece in the Murci. Also, you could buy a few used A3's for the price of two of the CF bucket seats.

The LP560-2 is a gorgeous ride though! When I get to the Multi-Lambo Owner title level, one of my Bulls will have a gated shifter... Apparently these should depreciate nicely, solely because manual shifting is a lost art.

I have been eyeing this car for weeks. Really a special ride. I would be very curious to see it on the scale next to a SL.

hahah, better than a Murci's bespoke unit (Pagani Zonda's have the same aircon/climate controls) .... sure ... each to their own.

yes; i love the seats, and all the rest, but most that u look at & use are the dashboard & the satnav, which are the audi units. it's a fact.

i love the baby v10, especially in this manual 2wd version; big big want!!! just a pity that checking any status update would remind me of my 10yr old A3 or my now-sold RS4. not that it would stop me from buying it; after all how many times do you actually look at the inside of the car while driving :P . i've had Subaru & a corv ette , so interior is not important to me. i'm just stating a fact, and i find it a massive pity they didnt update those two parts.

Whats with the hate on the Scorpius wheels? They're the lightest wheels Lambo made for the Gallardo series, so I think they fit the car perfectly.

hahah, better than a Murci's bespoke unit (Pagani Zonda's have the same aircon/climate controls) .... sure ... each to their own.

The climate controls may be "bespoke," but the multimedia/navigation unit in the Murci is the same Kenwood that people put in their Civics... Also, no one claimed that the G's climate and multimedia units were anything but standard-issue Audi parts, which is actually a fact.

Also, the Scorpius wheels have been frequently used now, but IMO they look amazing.

The climate controls in my Murcie are bespoke?? Is that why I cant figure them out? And the Nav unit was dogshit, first thing that got switched out. oh and

IMG_2247.JPG

The climate controls in my Murcie are bespoke?? Is that why I cant figure them out? And the Nav unit was dogshit, first thing that got switched out. oh and

IMG_2247.JPG

Oh you fancy huh?

Lambonutter I can assure you there is nothing baby about the V10, the Gallardo series is a proper Lambo, the model, over its life span, turn into an absolutely amazing car, the SL, the STS, 50th 560-2, all true Lambos, I know some V12 guys don't see it that way but they truly are a great car which IMO saved Lambos ass, revitalized the company and enable them to give us amazing cars such as the Aventador and future cars they have in the pipe line, I see the Gallardo as one of the most pivotal models in Lambo's recent history and there is nothing baby about it :icon_thumleft:

wow, there are some sensitive nerves that got touched there.

not trying to offend anyone.

yes the murci sat nav is a Kenwood, that is also a fact. i like it. its aesthetically neat & simple.

i've stated my opinion no point repeating or going around in circles. too easy to get into silly discussions from some angry answers, but i wont...

@Fortis: I fully agree 100%

as i've said twice already in this thread; i love the gallardo, and would love to add a manual 2wd (550 or 560) to the collection one day.

chillax

I did a few searches on this car and I still can't figure it out. Does anyone know whether this is going to be a limited run model? I'm curious as to how many of them will be made. The more 6 speed gallardos out there the better IMO :icon_thumleft: