Vin check and history?

Pappyslambo

If I was into a roadster, then I would definitely have picked this one up already. Like Chipster said, coming from a reputable shop, makes the price hard to beat.

That car belonged to Charlie...a member here that passed away. I sold it to him when working with Roy. The car went through a STRINGENT PPI prior to him purchasing the car which also included him flying out to inspect the car in person. He was meticulous about every aspect of the car. Anything the car needed, it got, no questions asked. It's probably one of the best cared for roadsters out there, I know George is helping the family sell his cars, you cannot go wrong with this one.

Thanks guys, appreciate all the help . I think its a no brainer then

I'm telling you, the price is insane, thats so damn good, I'm trying to tell myself I need another one. lol.

Seriously, that car is below market price. Is there any accidnent history? If so, ok I get the price, but if its a completely clean title... JUMP ON IT!

Saw this car at the italian gathering last week. Beautiful car. And obviously EVans is an incredibly reputable shop who also sold Charlie's Diablo Roadster for a great price.

Yeah, that is a great buy for $140k Car looks really clean and sounds like history is clean. No brainer. Wonder what other cars they are selling?