Used Lamborghini Aventador

adamp888

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He does make a couple of good points, though from your username and pic you can tell that you're a straight clown.

I think you have just been nominated for the magical username and avatar tweaking of our very own Capt Chaos or Porter

I have 150k+ sitting there and I could buy one today.

I don't know where you live, but I would take that cash and buy a house. Collect rent and equity. I know a lot of Drs, all my uncles are Drs. They didn't get rich being Drs, they got rich buying and holding real estate.

I don't know where you live, but I would take that cash and buy a house. Collect rent and equity. I know a lot of Drs, all my uncles are Drs. They didn't get rich being Drs, they got rich buying and holding real estate.

Real talk.

He does make a couple of good points, though from your username and pic you can tell that you're a straight clown.
ha.

A infantile child comes in touting his wealthy parents pay for his food, housing and diaper changes wondering if a 450k car will be able to be bought in the future with his entirety of his imaginary future money (Don't worry though, he has a 100,000 imaginary future dollars remaining). Talks down to members he's asking for help with his day dream and throws a baby tantrum when criticized because members aren't playing along with his charade. I'm the clown? Takes one to know one. :lol2:

ha.

A infantile child comes in touting his wealthy parents pay for his food, housing and diaper changes wondering if a 450k car will be able to be bought in the future with his entirety of his imaginary future money (Don't worry though, he has a 100,000 imaginary future dollars remaining). Talks down to members he's asking for help with his day dream and throws a baby tantrum when criticized because members aren't playing along with his charade. I'm the clown? Takes one to know one. :lol2:

I did not tout anything, I was bashed and rightfully so because of my age, so I had to explain my situation. I knew you guys would say I have to take housing and food costs and all that so I explained how it is working. Like I said, I have an online business pulling in cash as well as investments at the moment. Right now I have a bit over 150k (which I could purchase a car around 100k right now). And I made this amount in two years. By the time I am 21 (two years), I gave a small estimate of having 300k. I will most likely have more, hopefully at least 500k. You're a clown bro.

Though apparently you guys want me here...I asked how to delete my account and got no response. I wanted to post this question and that's it, so how do I delete this thing?

Though apparently you guys want me here...I asked how to delete my account and got no response. I wanted to post this question and that's it, so how do I delete this thing?

Sign out and never come back works just as good as deleting the account.

If you wanted to leave you would be gone

Sign out and never come back works just as good as deleting the account.

If you wanted to leave you would be gone

I was still getting a couple genuine responses, but thanks bud.

With all of your money, you could just buy your way out...

The loneliest are the ones who keep responding haha. I am responding cause I can't help but read what people write, But if I could delete this thing that would be the best way out... But they have me trapped here I think.

Thanks sweet cheeks.

The loneliest are the ones who keep responding haha. I am responding cause I can't help but read what people write, But if I could delete this thing that would be the best way out... But they have me trapped here I think.

You really are trapped in a glass case of emotion right now...

So a few questions, they may have been raised already whilst I was laughing my way through the thread...

You have raised some money yourself, good for you, your parents are coughing up for everything else right? What are their feelings on you splashing the cash that you accrued whilst they splashed out for your living expenses?

But as for your original question.

Thanks sweet cheeks.

You really are trapped in a glass case of emotion right now...

So a few questions, they may have been raised already whilst I was laughing my way through the thread...

You have raised some money yourself, good for you, your parents are coughing up for everything else right? What are their feelings on you splashing the cash that you accrued whilst they splashed out for your living expenses?

But as for your original question.

Again with the personal stuff. Those are clown questions bro.