Used Lamborghini Aventador

adamp888

I'm 19. My parents are wealthy (doctors) and are paying for my schooling/housing/food for everything now. They are also paying for that when I attend medical school after college (already took Mcats, am basically in med school). Anyways, I have been extremely successful in investing and have a business online selling products among other things. Right now, I have 150k and expect to have around 300k at least by the time I am 21. all that money can be used for a lambo, as I will have all expenses paid for, then making 300k+ after med school.

Sounds like you have it all mapped out. Good luck with Undergrad and Med School

Well that's Lame. I see youre from western PA, I am from Mt. Lebanon btw.

Yes sir. I look forward to seeing you around in a few years with your Lambo. I will keep an eye out for it.

You're lame bro, just like your cars.

Scratch that. Chip is awesome. You clearly have no taste. I no longer like you.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you have it all mapped out. Good luck with Undergrad and Med School

Yes sir. I look forward to seeing you around in a few years with your Lambo. I will keep an eye out for it.

Scratch that. Chip is awesome. You clearly have no taste. I no longer like you.

I apologize for that comment.

good one bud

I think the bar should be raised to 21, at least in this instance.

Word of advice, if you want to last here show respect to our members, the same respect you should show your parents who are currently paying for every moment of your existence in stead of contemplating blowing all your current and future dollars on a car rather than being responsible with it and creating a future for yourself under your own power.

Word of advice, if you want to last here show respect to our members, the same respect you should show your parents who are currently paying for every moment of your existence in stead of contemplating blowing all your current and future dollars on a car rather than being responsible with it and creating a future for yourself under your own power.

:iamwithstupid:

Spending all your money on a car while your parents support you :eusa_wall:

I respect those who give me respect. And I do appreciate the situation I am in. I am also working my ass off to make money while working my ass off every day in school to attend medical school as well. So, every thing by no means is given to me, although I am very thankful for the situation I am in. And I am in by no means blowing my current and future dollars. It will be basically all the money I have at the time, yes, but otherwise it will just be sitting there. I have nothing to spend it on, like I said I am lucky that my parents are paying for things. I want nothing more than a lambo so you saying I am "blowing" my money on a lamborghini, especially on a lamborghini forum is ridiculous. The reason I already have 150k is because of the motivation I have to get the lambo. Otherwise, I may only have 10k right now. And I will have a base salary of at least 200k going in to my first position so I don't know what you are talking about. On top of that, I said I am going to sell it after 4-5 years. I knew this would turn in to a money thing and I would have to explain myself so there it is, now give me suggestions.

I respect those who give me respect. And I do appreciate the situation I am in. I am also working my ass off to make money while working my ass off every day in school to attend medical school as well. So, every thing by no means is given to me, although I am very thankful for the situation I am in. And I am in by no means blowing my current and future dollars. It will be basically all the money I have at the time, yes, but otherwise it will just be sitting there. I have nothing to spend it on, like I said I am lucky that my parents are paying for things. I want nothing more than a lambo so you saying I am "blowing" my money on a lamborghini, especially on a lamborghini forum is ridiculous. The reason I already have 150k is because of the motivation I have to get the lambo. Otherwise, I may only have 10k right now. And I will have a base salary of at least 200k going in to my first position so I don't know what you are talking about. On top of that, I said I am going to sell it after 4-5 years. I knew this would turn in to a money thing and I would have to explain myself so there it is, now give me suggestions.

Op's a faggot

elmo-tl_dr.gif

It's not about the money, it's about being responsible, I hope you are being good to your parents, if not at least make an effort, now if you came here asking for business advice in order to earn $$$ so you can repay your parents or do something nice for them it would've been completely different, we would've gifted you a different welcome pack!

Also Mr Future Doctor spending money you don't have yet, wake up call $200k/year is nothing, you will learn that when the time comes, hopefully for your sake, not the hard way.

It's not about the money, it's about being responsible, I hope you are being good to your parents, if not at least make an effort, now if you came here asking for business advice in order to earn $$$ so you can repay your parents or do something nice for them it would've been completely different, we would've gifted you a different welcome pack!

Also Mr Future Doctor spending money you don't have yet, wake up call $200k/year is nothing, you will learn that when the time comes, hopefully for your sake, not the hard way.

I am saying that because if I say anything higher you will bash me for that. I am hoping to be making around 500k. Eventually around 750k at least when I open up my own practice. I came here because I have dreamed all my life of owning a lambo. And so I'll make the dream come true. I don't know why I'm still responding to you guys, but I have nothing better to do.

Nobody is bashing you, nobody cares how much money you have or you will have, be polite and respectful and you will be ok, this is the best place on the net to be if you love Lambos, there were 3 or 4 owners who participated in this thread already,

now apologies and have another go!

I am gonna go find a new forum that wants to talk about cars instead of my personal life and worrying about my spending expenses.

If you want to be a whiny bitch and pack up I suggest you checkout L4P. They would love you over there. if you want to admit you came off as an a-hole and hang out with reap lambo owners who know their shit and are always willing to go the extra mile for a fellow member...stick around suck it up and think about your approach. Since you want to be a doctor your attitude and your presence will come in to play every day through your bedside manner. Best to not come off to your patients like you first came across to us.

Also, take a breath. Work your way up, look at GTRs.

Thanks for the genuine advice. I want a lambo while I am young though, while it will be the most fun. But I may consider it.

Are you interested in diablos? If you were to buy one of the more collector ones like 6.0, SV, roadster, etc then you could be in a nice Lambo now well under $200k. Drive it for two years and if you want an Aventador then, the value of the diablo should have increased while the Aventadors value will have decreased.

Are you interested in diablos? If you were to buy one of the more collector ones like 6.0, SV, roadster, etc then you could be in a nice Lambo now well under $200k. Drive it for two years and if you want an Aventador then, the value of the diablo should have increased while the Aventadors value will have decreased.

Good point, I like the way you think. And is this true? how much would it increase, just wondering?

Like the 2001 Diablo 6.0? Preferably I would want the most modern as possible. I would keep the mileage low as well, I would think.

Good point, I like the way you think. And is this true? how much would it increase, just wondering?

Like the 2001 Diablo 6.0? Preferably I would want the most modern as possible.

Yes, like the 2001 6.0 ... the thing about diablos ... put a diablo/countach next to any newer lambo and it will still draw more attention. Diablos are iconic just like countachs. I have a 6.0 that I bought from Cats Exotics (a forum sponsor) ... Call and talk to Roy ... he is a diablo guru. He will treat you right. How much will a diablo 6.0 increase in two years? Who really knows.

Please don't buy a Lambo. You will mess it up or it will mess you up. What do you drive now? A Lambo takes experience to handle

Btw, I heard med school and residency takes a lot of time. Good luck with running an online business. Any successful biz takes time and that can be a distraction from school. If you want to make money, go to law school. Don't be a doctor.

Second thought, If you have $150k, go get an aventador tmr morning and lease or finance it.

Please don't buy a Lambo. You will mess it up or it will mess you up. What do you drive now? A Lambo takes experience to handle

Btw, I heard med school and residency takes a lot of time. Good luck with running an online business. Any successful biz takes time and that can be a distraction from school.

Second thought, If you have $150k, go get an aventador tmr morning and lease or finance it.

I only buy things with straight cash homie.