Picked up a Countach!

rhyno

I like it and that's all that matters :) It's kinda nice to honor Mr. Lamborghini and put his signature on the front of his cars. Everyone that is getting there panties in a bunch must remember that its just a sticker, it's not permanent like a Swedish meatball driving an R8!!!

The best part is my Countach is better than Allan's lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is my Countach is better than Allan's lol

Of course it is. There's two of them.

I don't mind the signature badge. It's like a beautiful woman getting a new haircut. You may not like the look of it at first, but it's not permanent and all the other parts are still intact. Sometimes it's nice to change things up just to keep it fresh. Go too far and throw a bunch of stickers, lights, Japanese craziness, etc. in the mix... well that's just a girl trying way too hard.

Too-much-makeup-15.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I don't mind it at all. And like Rhyno said, it's not permanent. If if gets boring, then simply peel it off.

I am intrigued as to why it has to be on one side though; why not above or below the badge or even elsewhere?

Rhyno, your CT might be better than Allan's, but there could be a better one still... :icon_mrgreen:

VCR, I played around with the placement of the sticker and I liked it best to the right of the bull emblem. I'm sure it would look good in lots of different places and it just comes down to personally preference!

I'm sure there must be a better Countach out there! I guess only time will tell :)

VCR, I played around with the placement of the sticker and I liked it best to the right of the bull emblem. I'm sure it would look good in lots of different places and it just comes down to personally preference!

I'm sure there must be a better Countach out there! I guess only time will tell :)

:icon_thumleft: :)