Hey Roy

capt_chaos

1 of 3 produced...I have 1, 1 in the Factory Museum...dont know where the 3rd one his...Mine has been fully gone thorugh and comes with extra parts and EVERYTHING you need to take it to the track...it passes and quilifys for historic race events. Lots of cool history and ready to either be taken to the track for fun or put it into your collection.

Would like to move it prior to the end of the year...so accepting motivated offers!!

Were you ever AGAIN going to get a chance to own a Lamborghini Powered F1 REAL car with REAL race history...probably never...

Does it run?

Amazing - if I were in a different league to myself I'd buy that in an instant!

'only' 21 years old - yet looks so basic and almost antiquated compared to modern F1 cars - I'm sure it would be a real handful, and enormous fun!

A Lambo F1 car? Hold the presses...

Roy, can you give some background on this machine? Sounds pretty interesting.

With 3 units produced, do you mean Minardi's with Lamborghini engines or in total? I remember seeing a Lamborghini-engined Venturi F1 in the car museum in Brussels.

With 3 units produced, do you mean Minardi's with Lamborghini engines or in total? I remember seeing a Lamborghini-engined Venturi F1 in the car museum in Brussels.

My research shows only 3 Minardi's built with V12 Lambo motors..I do believe you are correct and there were a few other here and there F1 cars that were equiped with a Lamborghini V12 motor...I do not know if any of those one of units have any F1 History or race documentation...

IMO ANY F1 car with a V12 Lamborghini motor is going to be a rare bird..

My research shows only 3 Minardi's built with V12 Lambo motors..I do believe you are correct and there were a few other here and there F1 cars that were equiped with a Lamborghini V12 motor...I do not know if any of those one of units have any F1 History or race documentation...

IMO ANY F1 car with a V12 Lamborghini motor is going to be a rare bird..

Wish I had the money, this would be in my garage

Rare chance to own something very cool.... I have seen the car driven on the track many times in past years, nothing compares to the sound of a Lamborghini F1 engine!

A couple photos from the LamboClub Gala in Monterey this year:

F1_at_LamboClub_Gala_in_Monterey__1_.jpg

F1_at_LamboClub_Gala_in_Monterey__2_.jpg