Hypothetical: Biker Thugs Make LP Go Offline for a morning

Chimay52

I would succumb to withdrawal so bad that I would be forced to turn to a mix of Krokodil and Bath Salts just to get my morning fix.

The Krokodil forced me to saw off one of my legs and the Bath Salts made me eat that leg. Thankfully LP went back online before I could get to work on my face because quite frankly I'm pretty full.

Unless you put your sawed off leg on a skewer over a slow flame and cooked it like a Kebab, you did it wrong.

Actually it was complete with its own skewer which was pretty cool! That's the thing I had to saw through.

Unless you put your sawed off leg on a skewer over a slow flame and cooked it like a Kebab, you did it wrong.

numnumnumnum

I got so confused I put a deposit on a Ferrari Mondial.

Wow, that's worse than me sawing my leg off and eating it while convulsing naked in the middle of the street.

Wow, that's worse than me sawing my leg off and eating it while convulsing naked in the middle of the street.

I'm not proud, but hey now I can fit you and a one armed midget hooker in the passenger seat.

I'm not proud, but hey now I can fit you and a one armed midget hooker in the passenger seat.

I seriously doubt a one legged Krokodil/BathSalts junkie and a one armed midget hooker would lower their standards to ride in a Mondial.

I seriously doubt a one legged Krokodil/BathSalts junkie and a one armed midget hooker would lower their standards to ride in a Mondial.

I'll throw in a Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) lunch special.

I'm not going to fall for the "hey, if you get in my Mondial I'll fill your mouth with my meatstick" trick a 9th time.

I'm not stupid.

I'm not going to fall for the "hey, if you get in my Mondial I'll fill your mouth with my meatstick" trick a 9th time.

I'm not stupid.

Forget you then, I'll call Modo.

I tried to by the domain while it was down.

Before that I suggest playing the wheel of fortune game and buying a vowel U.