Added a new horse to the stable

Easy888

• 8 months later...

Just giving this thread a little update with some added mods so far.

HREs, tinted tail lights and reflectors, Carbonio Shift paddles, S-Line X-pipe, lowered. Soon to come, Capristo headers.

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

• 1 month later...
Soooo? Which do you like better? GSL or Scud?

I get asked this question quite a bit. It's hard to pick one because they offer different styles of driving. But some very apparent differences are that the Scud feels lighter (steering and chassis), rev's quicker, and the transmission is miles ahead. On the other hand, the GSL feels like a solid brick (not a bad reference), pulls like a bat out of hell, and has a presence that can't be matched (by the Scud).

So the same answer I give everyone is that I am lucky enough to have both.

Which do you drive the most.. I've been looking at 430s

If I'm honest, it's the Porsche. I just love the way those cars feel. Many say Porsches lack the "soul" and whatnot compared to other exotics such as the Lambo or Ferrari. But when the car is set up correctly, there's nothing like the way a 911 handles. Aside from that, I also hate the attention the other cars get. I know it's an oxymoron to say that considering that they are exotics and therefore command some attention, but I sincerely dislike when everyone stares and whatnot. My dream would be just empty roads where one could drive and not have to be conscious of everyone around you. The Porsche offers me that in-cognizance. Although surprisingly with so many Porsche's out there, mine somehow still gets attention (and I don't care for it).

In October the 991 GT3 arrives so we'll see then if my preference changes.